11 Facts About Naira Marley That Will Shock You (No 5 is very shocking).
Following the arrest of Nigerian singer Azeez Fashola better known by his stage name Naira Marley. The dude has been trending on the social media.
The singer was recently arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC ) based in the charges of Marley being an Internet fraudster.
Studydriller has manage to compose some facts about the singer who has a dual citizenship a both British and Nigerian. See more facts below.
- After he was given birth to in Nigeria, he relocated to the United State at the age of 11.
- He has a dual citizenship as both Nigerian and British.
- He sang the biggest street hit in 2017 issa goal.
- He was initially an MC and a hype man. He said he was never interested in being a musician
- He was a number street ganster in a street in London
- Naira Marley Was A Wanted Criminal In The UK In 2014
- His hit single ‘Issa Goal’ was bought by coca-cola as the official song for the super eagles in 2018 World cup.
- On the 10th of may 2019, he was arrested by EFCC on the charges of being an internet fruadster popularly known as yahoo yahoo.
- Marley has been arrested 124 time before and he is still counting.
- He appeared in court on the 20th of may, 2019 and pleade not guilty to all charges and allegations.
- He is one of Zlatan closest friend though that might chage if he remaineds in prison for the next 7years or more.
Do you want more intereasting facts? Then subscribe to this block.
If this article on 11 Facts About Naira Marley That Will Shock You has been interesting Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.