AAUA Postgraduate School Fees 2019/2020 Academic Session (Updated).
Adekunle Ajasin University, Postgraduate School Fees 2019/2020 Academic Session (Updated). See more details below.
When we earlier publish AAUA Undergraduate School Fees for new and returning students, we realized the same amount of interest indicated by many in knowing Adekunle Ajasin University Postgraduate School Fees.
After a little bit of research, we came up with the Updated Adekunle Ajasin University Postgraduate School Fees.
This Updated PG School fee is very current and we advise you to go through it diligently.
You can also check;
So what is AAUA Postgraduate School Fees for this year?
See everything you need to know below.
AAUA Postgraduate School Fees 2019/2020 | AAUA 2019 PG Fees Breakdown
1) Visit any of the banks listed below:
– First Bank
– Skye Bank
– Zenith Bank
– Keystone Bank
– Wema Bank
2) Pay for AAUA Post-Graduate Non-Refundable Acceptance Fee of #50,000.00 only on E-transact platform with your Application Number
3) With the e-transact slip given to you from the bank, log on to AAUA Postgraduate page (http://pgs.aaua.edu.ng/frontend/welcome/landingpage/_login ).
4) Click on Confirm Application Form Payment.
5) Provide the Confirmation Order Number on the E–transact Slip given to you from the bank.
6) Visit AAUA Postgraduate School with the payment details of acceptance fee for your Admission Letter and for verification of your credentials.
7) Repeat the above process to pay your School Fees and Print out your payment details.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]