Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) Degree Admission List for 2019/2020
AIFCE Degree Admission List…Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) Degree Admission List for 2019/2020 academic session is out check the list below.
This is to inform the general public that the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri Degree (UTME and Direct Entry) admission lists are out.
Candidates that participated in the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri 2019/2020 academic session Degree post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
- 1 How to Check Alvan Ikoku College of Education Degree Admission List.
- 2 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 3 Most Related Posts:
How to Check Alvan Ikoku College of Education Degree Admission List.
- Go to Alvan Ikoku College of Education admission status checking portal at https://app.alvanikoku.edu.ng/verify.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Continue’ button to access your admission status.
Keep checking Alvan Ikoku portal regularly to know your admissions status.
INSTRUCTIONS TO ADMITTED STUDENTS
Successful candidates should take the following steps for their registration process;
- Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Invoice. Proceed with your invoice to Alvan Microfinance Bank to make your payment. Pay the Acceptance Fee with your IPR invoice.
- Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents. Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification
- JAMB Result Slip
- Acknowledgment Slip
- Passport Photograph
- Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee.
NB: All printed screening documents. Open your files with the screening officers.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.