Alvan Ikoku Post UTME Form 2019/2020 For NCE & Degree, Screening Date, And Requirements.
Alvan Ikoku Post UTME Form 2019…Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, AIFCE post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. All NCE and Degree applicants are invited for the screening exercise. Alvan Ikoku Post UTME Form 2019/2020 For NCE & Degree, Screening Date, And Requirements. See more details below.
Alvan Ikoku Post UTME Form 2019/2020
Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, AIFCE post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. All NCE and Degree applicants are invited for the screening exercise.
Alvan Ikoku Post-UTME Screening Date, Schedule and Timetable 2019/2020
When is the date for Alvan Ikoku Post-UTME Screening? This page will update you with the right info.
It is essential that you know the exact date or dates for Alvan Ikoku Post-UTME Screening 2019/2020 on time so as to know the best way to plan your preparation.
Authorities of Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri invite suitably qualified candidates to its 2019/2020 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
Registration commences from 12th July 2018 to 15th August 2018.
Direct Entry candidates should also apply for the screening process.
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Cut-Off mark:
Alvan Ikoku Post-UTME Screening Requirements / Eligibility 2019/2020
- All prospective students who used Alvan as 1st choice and scored up to 180 and above in 2018/2019 JAMB.
- All candidates who did not use Alvan as their first choice institution in JAMB but scored 180 and above and are interested in applying can do so but should ensure that they do a Change of Institution with JAMB.
- All candidates who scored 100 and above are invited to apply for the NCE Programme as stated.
Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education DEGREE & NCE Courses.
The courses available for the Degree Programme include:
- ED/Integrated Science
- ED/Physical and Recreation
- ED/Fine Arts
- ED/Home Economics
ALL COURSES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE NCE PROGRAMME.
How to Apply for Alvan Ikoku Post UTME.
- Log unto http://www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- Click on 2018/2019 application, read the instruction on the page and clock on next.
- Enter your JAMB registration number to generate your remita invoice.
- Proceed to the Bank with the invoice to pay your screening fee of N2000 using your RRR Number
- Come back to the portal to complete your registration
- Enter your RRR number.
- Enter JAMB registration number
- Enter your details
- Click next and upload your documents
- Passport (Red Background Only)
- L.G.A. identification
- Birth Certificate
- JAMB result page
- O’level result
- Direct Entry JAMB registration slip (Direct entry candidates only)
- Previous school statement of result (Direct entry candidates only)
- Then submit and print your acknowledgement slip
- Wait for information from the College.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), excluding bank charges.
Please follow these steps carefully to avoid encountering problems at any stage of the process. Any wrong information supplied disqualifies the candidate.
Alvan Ikoku Post-UTME and Departmental Cut Off Marks and Points 2019
As a matter of fact, you might be interested in the various departmental cut off mark which is very instrumental in gaining admission into any Nigerian School.
Examstuts has made you job of searching easier by compiling list by list all the departmental cut off mark and point for the various courses accredited in all the NUC accredited institutions in Nigeria.
Click the links below to see it.
- List of all the Jamb, Post UTME and Departmental Cut off Marks for All Nigerian Schools
- Alvan Ikoku Departmental Cut Off Mark and Point for all Courses/Departments
See Also: How To Pass Alvan Ikoku Post-UTME Screening.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.