Arthur Jarvis University Post UTME Form 2019/2020 and How To Apply For Admission.
Arthur Jarvis University Post UTME Form 2019/2020
The management of the Arthur Jarvis University (AJU), Akpabuyo, Calabar, Cross Rivers State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate admissions into its undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Benefits of Studying at Arthur Jarvis University.
- Affordable tuition including accommodation fee per annum. (Installment semester payment applicable).
- The environment is serene and most conducive for learning.
- World class educational facilities including ICT/Library/Study skills centre/Entrepreneurship centre/Career Counseling.
- World class hostels and housing facilities.
- World class sports/ recreational facilities/Food courts/entertainment centre.
- World Class University Hospital & Wellness Centre.
- World class faculties and lecturers with international exposure and experience.
- Globalised knowledge based curriculum and globally recognised degree.
- Finish your studies in record time. No strike. Peaceful environment of CALABAR.
- There are opportunities of getting local/foreign scholarships in Arthur Jarvis University.
Arthur Jarvis University Available Degree Programmes.
Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
|Biological Sciences||B.Sc. Biology
B.Sc. Plant Science & Biotechnology
|Chemical Sciences||B.Sc. Chemistry
|Mathematics and Computer Sciences||B.Sc. Mathematics
B.Sc. Computer Science
|Earth Sciences||B.Sc. Geology
B.Sc. Applied Geophysics
Faculty of Law
|Commercial Law||Bachelor of Law (LL.B)|
|Private Law||Bachelor of Law (LL.B.)|
|Public Law||Bachelor of Law (LL.B.)|
|Customary Law||Bachelor of Law (LL.B.)|
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
|Human Anatomy||B.Sc. Anatomy|
|Human Physiology||B.Sc. Physiology|
|Public Health||B.Sc. Public Health|
|Nursing||B. N. Sc.|
|Medical Laboratory Science||BMLS|
Arthur Jarvis University Admission Requirements.
Candidates applying for admission into any of the undergraduate programmes must:
- Possess the academic qualifications as specified by the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board for course of choice.
- Achieve at least the approved minimum pass mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations for year of entry.
- Candidate who sat for the UTME who did not indicate Arthur Jarvis University in any of their choices are eligible to apply.
- There is Direct Entry Admission for A levels holders for Degree Programmes in 3 years.
- Applications accepted from OND & HND graduates of various polytechnics.
How to Apply for Arthur Jarvis University Admission.
Candidates who meet the requirements can proceed immediately to the University Campus with his/her JAMB RESULT and O’ Level For Registration / Documentation.
For Admission call:
- Tel: +234 (0) 701-3867-916
- Tel: +234 (0) 813-4857-055
- Tel: +234 (0) 818-2705-730
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article on has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]