ATBU Postgraduate Admission Form 2018/2019 Academic Session is Out.
After being sure of ATBU Postgraduate Courses and Requirements, you should proceed to buy the postgraduate admission form which you can get here. It is free just click on any of the download link to get it.
A stitch in time they say saves nine, getting hold of ATBU Postgraduate Admission Form which is currently on sale is vital so that you can get set to prepare for the next thing coming.
So get the form by clicking on the download link like I said earlier.
ATBU Postgraduate Admission Eligibility and Requirements
The following are eligible to apply for admission into the various postgraduate programmes of the University.
Graduates of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University or other recognized Universities with at least Second Class Honours Degree.
Holders of any other qualifications together with relevant field experience as deemed acceptable to the University.
A. POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA [PGD]
- Graduates of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University or other recognized Universities with at least Second Class Honours Degree.
- Holders of any other qualifications together with relevant field experience as deemed acceptable to the University.
B. MASTER DEGREE
- Graduates of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University who have obtained the approved first degree with at least Second Class Hon ours or its equivalent; or candidates with University Honours Degree and appropriate Postgraduate Diploma of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University or other recognized Universities with at least a credit level pass.
- Candidates whose degrees are unclassified with an average of C or above
- Candidates who possess Higher National Diploma with at least a credit pass from recognized institutions and at least a credit pass of Postgraduate Diploma of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University in the relevant areas.
- Candidates may be required to sit for a qualifying examination either before approval of registration or at an appropriate stage of their course work or research.
C. MASTER OF PHILOSOPHY [M. PHIL] AND MASTERS BY RESEARCH DEGREES
- Graduates of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University or other recognized Institutions who have obtained the approved first degree with at least Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
- A good Second Class Honours Degree plus a considerable relevant industrial experience.
D. DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY [PHD] DEGREE
- Graduates of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University who hold Masters Degree appropriate for the proposed areas of study.
- Graduates of other recognized Universities who hold higher degrees considered by the University to be equivalent to 9 (d) (i).
- Candidates for the PhD programme may be required to pass a qualifying examination and/or undergo a probationary period not exceeding 12 calendar months.
How to get ATBU Postgraduate Admission Form-How To Apply
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applicants for admission into postgraduate programmes should follow the following method of application:Interested applicants can obtain the application forms at our Online Portal, http://oaa.flexisaf.com:8080/pgatbu/ on payment of a non-refundable fee of (₦10,000.00) using either Card or visiting any Remita approved Bank. Completed application forms (can be downloaded from the portal), together with copies of relevant certificates, should be returned to the Secretary, Postgraduate School. It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that the 3 referee forms are uploaded to the portal and his/her former institution send the confidential reports and academic transcripts respectively directly to the Secretary, Postgraduate School. The Postgraduate School will then forward the application form of each candidate to the Dean of the relevant School for consideration and recommendation to the Board of Postgraduate School.
- Candidates for regular Postgraduate Diploma and Masters Degree Programmes will be considered for admission once in an academic session (normally in October or the beginning of the first semester), while PhD and research candidates will be considered twice in a session (at the beginning of the first and second semesters; normally October and April respectively).
- Applications for the first semester postgraduate admission should reach the Postgraduate School not later than 30th July of the same year. Applications for PhD and research admissions received between August and December will be processed against the second semester admission.
- The Board of Postgraduate School will normally meet twice in a session to solely consider admissions, while other meetings of the Board would normally be for consideration of other matters connected with the Postgraduate Programmes.
- Any request by candidates for change of programme of study, degree in view field of study, etc, must reach the Secretary, Postgraduate School before the last date for submission of completed forms.
- Payments of Application Form, Admission Letter, Acceptance Letter download and Registration fee invoices should be generated through the student account on the portal.
- The system can only recognize payments generated on the Portal.
- Students are not allowed to give their money to anybody for payment.
- Students are advised to make their payments and all registration processes by themselves.
- SPGS would not condone any complaint on payments made through other channels not as specified above.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about ATBU Postgraduate Admission Form 2018/2019 kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article ATBU Postgraduate Admission Form 2018/2019 helpful and useful?
If this article on ATBU Postgraduate Admission Form 2018/2019 has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
WARNING! THIS CONTENT IS PROTECTED AND CAN ONLY BE COPIED IF AN APPROPRIATE CREDIT AND LINK IS MADE TO THIS WEBSITE AS THE SOURCE.