Berger Paints Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2019/2020 and How To Apply For Job Vacancies.
Berger Paints Nigeria PLC Recruitment…Berger Paints Nigeria PLC, This article will guide you on how to apply for Berger Paints Nigeria PLC Recruitment without much stress, in this article, the requirements that you need as well as the qualifications have been outlined in details. See details below.
A brief Fact About Berger Paints Nigeria PLC
Berger Paints Nigeria Plc, which commenced operation in Nigeria on the 9 January, 1959 with registration number RC.1837 has grown to be a leader in the Coating and Allied Industry in Nigeria – a legacy inherited from Lewis Berger, the German colour chemist who founded the Berger Paints’ dynasty in London, in 1760.
The company has a reputation for being the first in setting standards in the paint industry in Nigeria, evidenced by its scorecard as presented. It has pioneered a wide range of specialty products that are much sought after in this dynamic and ever-changing market.
Operating in 5 business segments Decorative/Architectural finishes, Industrial coatings, Marine & Protecton coatings, Automotive/Vehicle refinishes, Wood Finishing and Preservers, with a manufacturing plant and main distribution centre in Lagos, over 25 depots/business partners’ outlets, Colour World centres and a countrywide distribution network of dealers in strategic locations spread throughout the country, the most notable contribution to our success has been the Company’s on-going commitment to the development and manufacture of paints and allied coatings which are technologically correct, environmentally friendly and formulated to withstand harsh tropical conditions.
In 2012, Berger Paints Nigeria Plc. entered into a partnership arrangement with the biggest heavy duty coating manufacturing company in South Korea, KCC Corporation to jointly serve the Nigerian paint and coating market. This partnership affords our customers the quality and durability that marine and protective market have found synonymous with the KCC marine and heavy duty brands.
We are also the preferred company of choice when it comes to major corporate and government supply and application projects.
Berger Paints Nigeria PLC is on the cusp of a major revolution. With a new management team, factory automation, reviewed internal policies and process, and a holistic strategic direction, we are poised to a better service delivery to our stakeholders.
Berger Paints has also enhanced its offerings to customers through the numerous COLOURWORLD outlets opened in strategic locations pan-Nigeria. Thousands of colours are made available to customers at these centres. The Colourworld outlets also offer a wide range of products, information and colour development through our unique and advance Automated Tinting Systems and Colour softwares. Besides, the Colourworld centres are storehouses of the wide range of our company’s products, paints tools and other services that can aid the customers in making decisions on paints and paints applications. Indeed, Berger can produce any colour which may be required.
About Berger Paints Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2019/2020
Berger Paints Nigeria PLC offers time to time regular employment to the potential entrants to fill in the various positions in the company which is constantly growing in bounds by months, which is permanent in nature
Requirements and Qualifications For Berger Paints Nigeria PLC Recruitment
Applicants applying for the Berger Paints Nigeria PLC recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASCE) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
How To Apply For Berger Paints Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2019/2020
Warning/Disclaimer: Currently Berger Paints Nigeria PLC Recruitment for 2019/20 has not begun, neither is the form out, so please desist from any information stating otherwise or people requesting for money in exchange for a job at Berger Paints Nigeria PLC. Once the recruitment begins this page will be updated.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for a test.
- Abbey Mortgage Bank reserves the right to stop further action on this job vacancy notice
Online Application Portal.
What People are searching for on Berger Paints Nigeria PLC Recruitment
berger paints nigeria plc ikeja,
berger paints nigeria price list,
president paint recruitment,
fine coat paint recruitment,
berger paints recruitment,
berger paints nigeria contact,
berger paints nigeria colour chart,
berger paints Nigeria plc profile,
Steps To Succeed In Berger Paints Nigeria PLC
If you want to really make it during the recruitment exercise, there are things you should do in order not to lose it. In the same vain there are things that may endanger your recruitments which and they are listed below.
- Do not register more than one time, as doing so may disqualify you from the offer.
- You must use only original credentials, as using forge credentials such as certificate may terminate your appointments or application as well
- Register early it might be on a first come first serve basis, but you may not know
- Ensure that you do not disclose your registration details such as username or password to another third party, it should be confidential else you may loose the offer. As the impersonator involve may claim the offer.
- The email address you used should be personal. Do not share email address. Register a gmail or yahoo mail accounts its totally free, simple and fast to operate.
- Signup to this website to get notified on changes or updates. Late information is as good as useless. Don’t miss out on our updates.
- Dress decently if you are called for interview; do not over dress or dress extravagantly to avoid disqualification.
- Cut you hair low, it depends on the company that you are about to be recruited
- Ask questions on the comments section of this blog and we will be more than glad to help.
- Do not let people deceive you with carnal information. It might be corrects as at when they knew it. It might be currently outdated so get all information here to be properly
Other Recruitment You Can Apply For?
- Access Bank PLC Recruitment 2019/2020
- Frsc Recruitment 2019/2020
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019/2020
- DSS Recruitment 2019/2020
- Abbey Building Society PLC Recruitment 2019/2020
- 7up Bottling Co PLC Recruitment 2019/2020
- African Alliance Insurance PLC Recruitment 2019/2020
- Cadbury Nigerian PLC Recruitment 2019/2020
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Berger Paints Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2019/2020 kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article Berger Paints Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2019/2020 helpful and useful?
If this article on Berger Paints Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2019/2020 has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.