Bette Allison Memorial Scholarship For Female Students: How To Apply.
Bette Allison Memorial Scholarship For Female Students…There are various scholarships for women such as teh Bette Allison Memorial Scholarship for female students. This article will guide you on ho to apply for Bette Allison Memorial Scholarship for female students. See more details below.
This scholarship provide female students with financial aid for their studies in any field of their expertise., so there is no limitation. The scholarship offers payments of $1,800 per semester (pro rata for part-time study) for a total of $3,600.
About Bette Allison Memorial Scholarship For Female Students
- You must be a current ECU student to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to [email protected] or [email protected].
Level/Field of Study
The Bette Allison Memorial Scholarship is hosted by the Edith Cowan University, Australia.
The scholarship is open to Australian citizens or permanent residents.
The scholarship offers payments of $1,800 per semester (pro rata for part-time study) for a total of $3,600.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident;
- be female;
- be able to provide evidence of financial hardship or low socio-economic status (usually demonstrated by being in receipt of a means-tested Centrelink allowance);
- be currently studying in one of the following undergraduate Bachelor degree courses:
- be enrolled in a minimum of 30 credit points;
- have successfully completed a minimum of 60 credit points towards your current related course;
- hold an academic status of Good Standing; and
- not be in receipt of any other major scholarships, awards or similar financial support/sponsorship (except Commonwealth Scholarships or Student Start-Up or Relocation Scholarship payments via Centrelink).
Selection will be based on:
- demonstration of financial hardship and/or personal hardship; and
- content of your application form and personal statement.
How to Apply
Application is made via the ECU Online Scholarship Application Portal. Access to the portal is available between application opening and closing dates.
You will also be required to provide a 1000 word personal statement describing the following:
- financial situation and how the scholarship will assist with your studies;
- a personal and/or financial situation that has caused you to be disadvantaged; and
- reason for choosing the course and your career goals.
Below are the important dates for the Bette Allison Memorial Scholarship 2019:
For more information on the Bette Allison Memorial Scholarship 2019, click on the link below:
Contact the Scholarships Office.
See Also: Scholarships for black women.
More Recommended Scholarships.
Zayed Sustainability Prize worth $3M 2019-2020
University Of Brighton International Scholarships In Uk 2019
University of Strathclyde Faculty of Engineering Excellence Scholarships 2019
International Scholarships At Canadian University, Dubai 2019
Agip Oil Company Undergraduate Scholarships 2019/2020 For Nigerian Students
If this article on Bette Allison Memorial Scholarship For Female Students has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]