Bowen University School Fees For New And Returning Students 2018/2019 Session.
Bowen University School Fees…Bowen University School Fees For New And Returning Students 2018/2019 Session; See more details below.
If you are a student in Bowen University or an aspiring Bowen University student, you will be a little bit interested in knowing the Break down for Bowen University School Fee.
The management of the Bowen University wishes to inform all the UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the Bowen University for 2018/2019 academic session that the management of the institution has released the amount they are required to pay as acceptance fee.
This information is very vital for prospective candidates of the Bowen University as well as the students.
So please make sure that you use the information provided here for your optimal benefit as it is provided for sole informational reasons.
Important Searches Concerning Bowen University School Fee
- Bowen University School Fees Payment
- Bowen University School Fees For Nursing
- Bowen University School Fees List
- Bowen University School Fees For Computer Science
- Bowen University School Fees For Accounting
- Bowen University School Fees For Returning Students
- Bowen University School Fees For New Students
- Bowen University School Fees For Medicine
- Bowen University School Fees Amount
- Bowen University School Fees For Medicine And Surgery
- Bowen University Courses And School Fees
- Bowen University And Their School Fees
- School Fees At Bowen University
Bowen University School Fees Schedule
|DEPARTMENT/COURSE||TOTAL||Academic Fees||Accommodation and Conveniences||Other Fees|| Health
|I||FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE|
|1||Agricultural Economics & Farm Management||520,000.00||262,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00|
|2||Animal Science & Fisheries Management||483,000.00||225,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00|
|3||Crop Production & Soil Management||483,000.00||225,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00|
|4||Food Science & Technology||540,000.00||262,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00||20,000.00|
|5||Nutrition & Dietetics||483,000.00||225,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00|
|6||Fisheries & Acquaculture||483,000.00||225,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00|
|II||Faculty of Humanities|
|9||History and International Studies||588,000.00||330,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00|
|III||Faculty of Science and Science Education|
|15||Pure & Applied Biology||483,000.00||225,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00|
|17||Computer Science and InformationTechnology||588,000.00||330,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00|
|20||Physics and Solar Energy||588,000.00||330,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00|
|IV||Faculty of Social and Management Science|
|V||Faculty of Law|
|VI||College of Health Sciences|
|31||Nursing and Nursing Science||720,000.00||362,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00||100,000.00|
|33||Medicine and Surgery (Pre-Clinical)||1,555,000.00||872,000.00||167,000.00||74,000.00||17,000.00||425,000.00|
SCHEDULE OF APPROVED FEES FOR 2017/18 ACADEMIC SESSION
CATEGORY B (NON-REFUNDABLE FEES BY NEW STUDENTS ONLY)
|MEDICAL TEST||HANDBOOK & RESULT VERIFICATION||REGISTRATIO N FEE|
|B.A. / B. Sc.||70,000.00||60,000.00||6,000.00||4,000.00||–|
|M.A. / M.Sc.||70,000.00||60,000.00||–||–||10,000.00|
CATEGORY C (COMPULSORY FOR ALL STUDENTS) TO BE PAID BY TELLER
|TOTAL (NEW STUDENTS)||TOTAL (RETURNING STUDENTS)||
|BUPAF (NEW STUDENTS)||BUPAF (RETURNING STUDENTS)|
|Faculty of Social andManagement Science||14,000.00||9,000.00||4,000.00||10,000.00||5,000.00|
|Faculty of Science andScience Education||14,000.00||9,000.00||4,000.00||10,000.00||5,000.00|
|M.A. / M.Sc.||14,000.00||9,000.00||4,000.00||10,000.00||5,000.00|
Note: * BBSF – Bowen Baptist Students Fellowship.
*BUPAF – Bowen University Parents Association Forum. Fund is directly payable to BUPAF at
CATEGORY D (OPTIONAL)
(1.) New Horizon – Computer and Information Technology Acquisition Skills – N20,000.00 per session is optional for 100, 300 and 400 Levels but compulsory for all students in
200 Level Students.
- Accounting Technician Scheme – N 40,000.00 per exam (For Accounting, Business Administration, Banking and Finance and Economics only. This is a voluntary professional programme).
- 3. Bowen University Jacket @ N10,000.00 and Sweat Shirt @ N6,500.00
PAYMENT INSTRUCTION FOR NEW STUDENTS
- For students in B.A. and B. Sc. Programmes , all Fees and Levies in B and C must be fully paid at the beginning of the first semester while a minimum of N 300,000.00 must be paid from the Session Fees (A) in the First Semester before Registration.
- For students in the Law Faculty, all Fees and Levies in B and C must be fully paid at the beginning of the first semester while a minimum of N 500,000.00 must be paid from the Session Fees (A) in the First Semester before Registration.
- For students in the Medicine and Surgery Department (Pre-clinical) , all Fees and Levies in B and C must be fully paid at the beginning of the first semester while a minimum of N800,000.00 must be paid from the Session Fees (A) in the First Semester before Registration.
- For students in the Medicine and Surgery Department (Clinical) , all Fees and Levies in B and C must be fully paid at the beginning of the first semester while a minimum of N1,000,000.00 must be paid from the Session Fees (A) in the First Semester before Registration.
- The balance of the sessional fees is to be paid before 2nd semester registration in February of the following year.
- All Students are required to registered for their semester courses within the first four weeks of
resumption. Late registration after four weeks attracts a penalty of N10,000.00.
NB: Registration for courses is contingent on full payment of the Semester prescribed fees and levies.
- Feeding shall be at approved Cafeterias for which students themselves “Pay As You Eat” (PAYE).
– All 200(Direct Entry) students are to pay through the Branch Collect System with the Skye Bank Plc.
( Just go online to www.bowenuniversity.edu.ng)
(1) Parents can pay the full sessional fees at once at the beginning of the session.
(2) Please note that other payment options are available on request, but additional administrative charges will apply.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Bowen University School Fees kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article Bowen University School Fees helpful and useful?
If this article on Bowen University School Fees has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
WARNING! THIS CONTENT IS PROTECTED AND CAN ONLY BE COPIED IF AN APPROPRIATE CREDIT AND LINK IS MADE TO THIS WEBSITE AS THE SOURCE
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.