Cadbury Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2019/2020 and How To Apply For Job Vacancies.
Cadbury Nigeria PLC Recruitment…Cadbury Nigeria PLC, This article will guide you on how to apply for Cadbury Nigeria PLC Recruitment without much stress, in this article, the requirements that you need as well as the qualifications have been outlined in details. See details below.
A brief Fact About Cadbury Nigeria PLC
Cadbury is a British multinational confectionery company owned by Mondelēz International. It is the second largest confectionery brand in the world after Wrigley’s (which was acquired by Mars, Inc. in 2008, making Mars the world’s largest confectionery company). Cadbury is headquartered in Uxbridge in Greater London and operates in more than fifty countries worldwide.
Cadbury was established in Birmingham, England in 1824, by John Cadbury who sold tea, coffee and drinking chocolate. Cadbury developed the business with his brother Benjamin, followed by his sons Richard and George. George developed the Bournville estate, a model village designed to give the company’s workers improved living conditions. Dairy Milk chocolate, introduced in 1905, used a higher proportion of milk within the recipe compared with rival products. By 1914, the chocolate was the company’s best-selling product.
Cadbury merged with J. S. Fry & Sons in 1919, and Schweppes in 1969. Cadbury was a constant constituent of the FTSE 100 from the index’s 1984 inception until the company was bought by Kraft Foods in 2010.
Cadbury Nigeria Plc manufactures and sells branded fast moving consumer goods to the Nigerian market and exports in West Africa. The Company produces intermediate products, such as cocoa butter, liquor, cake and powder. It exports cocoa butter, cake and liquor to international customers, and cocoa powder locally. It operates through three segments: Refreshment Beverages, Confectionery and Intermediate Cocoa Products. The Refreshment Beverages segment includes the manufacture and sale of Bournvita and Hot Chocolate. The Confectionery segment includes the manufacture and sale of Tom Tom and Buttermint. The Intermediate Cocoa Products segment includes the manufacture and sale of cocoa powder, cocoa butter, cocoa liquor and cocoa cake. The Refreshment Beverages’ brands include CADBURY BOURNVITA and CADBURY 3-in-1 HOT CHOCOLATE. The Confectionery’s brands include TOMTOM CLASSIC, TOMTOM STRAWBERRY and BUTTERMINT. The Intermediate Cocoa Products’ brands include Cocoa Powder and Cocoa Butter.
About Cadbury Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2019/2020
Cadbury Nigeria PLC Recruitment is geared at recruiting capable individuals . So, this article on Cadbury Nigeria PLC Recruitment will guide you on the Cadbury Nigeria PLC Recruitment Process for 2019/2020.
Requirements and Qualifications For Cadbury Nigeria PLC Recruitment
Applicants applying for the Cadbury Nigeria PLC recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
How To Apply For Cadbury Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2019/2020
Warning/Disclaimer: Currently Cadbury Nigeria PLC Recruitment for 2019/20 has not begun, neither is the form out, so please desist from any information stating otherwise or people requesting for money in exchange for a job at Cadbury Nigeria PLC. Once the recruitment begins this page will be updated.
Note: a link will be made available to you as soon as application commences, all application will be done through an online portal.
What People are searching for on Cadbury Nigeria PLC Recruitment
cadbury nigeria plc recruitment 2018,
cadbury nigeria recruitment 2018,
cadbury recruitment portal,
cadbury nigeria graduate trainee,
cadbury recruitment 2018,
cadbury nigeria recruitment 2017,
11 plc recruitment,
Steps To Succeed In Cadbury Nigeria PLC
If you want to really make it during the recruitment exercise, there are things you should do in order not to lose it. In the same vain there are things that may endanger your recruitments which and they are listed below.
- Do not register more than one time, as doing so may disqualify you from the offer.
- You must use only original credentials, as using forge credentials such as certificate may terminate your appointments or application as well
- Register early it might be on a first come first serve basis, but you may not know
- Ensure that you do not disclose your registration details such as username or password to another third party, it should be confidential else you may loose the offer. As the impersonator involve may claim the offer.
- The email address you used should be personal. Do not share email address. Register a gmail or yahoo mail accounts its totally free, simple and fast to operate.
- Signup to this website to get notified on changes or updates. Late information is as good as useless. Don’t miss out on our updates.
- Dress decently if you are called for interview; do not over dress or dress extravagantly to avoid disqualification.
- Cut you hair low, it depends on the company that you are about to be recruited
- Ask questions on the comments section of this blog and we will be more than glad to help.
- Do not let people deceive you with carnal information. It might be corrects as at when they knew it. It might be currently outdated so get all information here to be properly
Other Recruitment You Can Apply For?
- Access Bank PLC Recruitment 2019/2020
- Frsc Recruitment 2019/2020
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019/2020
- DSS Recruitment 2019/2020
- Abbey Building Society PLC Recruitment 2019/2020
- 7up Bottling Co PLC Recruitment 2019/2020
- African Alliance Insurance PLC Recruitment 2019/2020
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Cadbury Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2019/2020 kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article Cadbury Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2019/2020 helpful and useful?
If this article on Cadbury Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2019/2020 has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.