CBC Spouses Education Scholarship 2019-2020-How To Apply.
CBC Spouses Education Scholarship…The CBC Spouses Education Scholarship is now available. If you are pursuing undergraduate or graduate studies and looking for a scholarship, the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, Inc. (FCCS) offers its “CBC Spouses Education scholarship”. The program is for students of all ages who are preparing to pursue full-time studies at a US-accredited college or university or who are currently completing a bachelor’s degree. The program aims to reward and financially support talented and highly motivated students from all streams. Winners will receive a variable amount ranging from $ 400 to $ 8,200.
CBC Spouses Education Scholarship 2019-2020
The Black Caucus Foundation of Congress, Inc. (CBCF) is dedicated to advancing the global black community through leadership development, policy information, and public education.
What You Need To Know About The Ontario Graduate Scholarships
If you are from a country where English is not the first language of instruction, you must submit evidence of oral and written proficiency in English with your scholarship application.
Applicants must arrange for original test scores to be sent directly from the testing center to the Office of Graduate Studies.
Level/Field of Study
The CBC scholarship is available for undergraduates, masters and Ph.D. students who wish to study in the USA.
The CBC scholarship 2019 is hosted in USA. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2019 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
The scholarship is open to US students. If you are an international student looking for a scholarship to Study Abroad, you can check out our Study Abroad scholarships available for International students
CBC Spouses Education Scholarship Financial Aid and Award money:
TheCongressional Black Caucus Foundation, Inc will worth varies award from $400 to $8,200 to student seeking an associate or bachelor’s degree.
CBC Spouses Education Scholarship Eligibility:
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident
- Currently/planning to be enrolled in the upcoming academic year as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student
- Have a minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Exhibit leadership ability and participate in community service activities
- Selected applicants will be qualified African-American or black students
How to Apply for the CBC Spouses Education Scholarship:
To apply for the scholarship, the interested candidates can register through the given link:
CBC Spouses Education Scholarship Supporting documents:
- Personal statement (500-1,000 words). Students should use the same personal statement when applying for multiple scholarships.
- TWO (2) electronically submitted letters of recommendation. We suggest one come from a community or public service leader (i.e. church leader, community leader, volunteer organization). The application provides instructions for your references to upload their letters.
- An electronic copy of a detailed Federal Student Aid Report (SAR); this report comes from the US Department of Education and is typically 5 pages in length. This should be uploaded to the online application as a PDF document.
- Resume (3 pages maximum) detailing your academics, extracurricular activities, honors, employment, community service, and special skills.
- A recent photograph is suitable for publication (i.e., a cap and gown picture, or other professional quality and professionally dressed photograph).
- Official transcript (all pages, in color, and legible) scanned and uploaded as ONE (1) PDF file.
- Upload a PDF copy of your electronic Student Aid Report (SAR) from your 2019-2019 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
CBC Spouses Education Scholarship Submitting Details:
Transcripts and any needed proof of acceptance should be mailed to
CBC Spouses Education Scholarship
Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, Inc.
1720 Massachusetts Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20036
CBC Spouses Education Scholarship Application Deadline:
The application deadline is May 19, 2019. Online applications typically open each year between mid- to late December.
Link for more information:
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about CBC Spouses Education Scholarship Kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article CBC Spouses Education Scholarship helpful and useful?
If this article on CBC Spouses Education Scholarship has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.