Concept Group Recruitment For Senior Strategic Partnerships Executive 2018 And How To Apply.
Concept Group Recruitment…The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
Concept Group Recruitment For Senior Strategic Partnerships Executive
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Strategic Partnerships Executive
- The Senior Strategic Partnerships Executive leads efforts to secure and maintain great business partnerships to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization’s business development drive.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to structure and execute business initiatives, lead analysis and develop and communicate final recommendations for growing partner relationships;
- Develop systems and procedures in support of the identification, engagement and development of strategic partnerships;
- Project and promote company’s business initiatives to new audiences and partners;
- Develop and manage reporting and financial tracking of strategic partnership activities;
- Deliver professional sales presentations to potential partner organizations and clients with the ability to persuade and close business;
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of pipeline, strategic partnerships and management activities.
- Using method driven approaches and processes to drive revenue generation results through partnerships;
- Implement a partnership strategy to increase the reach and impact of our ongoing efforts in advancing the company’s focus areas;
- Coordinate the management of ongoing relationships with existing partners and where relevant, leverage those relationships to greater collective impact;
- Conceptualize new strategic initiatives that could be built around or benefit from corporate, foundation, government, bilateral organizations or other partnerships;
- In conjunction with team, expand and diversify the funding base/pipeline to increase company’s major initiatives and existing collaborations;
- Drive a relationship management program to support partners;
- Manage events in support of company’s strategic initiatives;
- Ability to produce clear and persuasive partnership proposals.
- Highly developed negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strategy development, project management, problem solving skills.
- Business related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Self-starter with the drive for continuous improvement and achievement.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 5 years similar quality business development experience.
- Excellent Communicator; Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Experience of relationship development with people at all levels, internally and externally.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the job role as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2018.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Concept Group Recruitment Kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article Concept Group Recruitment helpful and useful?
If this article on Concept Group Recruitment has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.