CRUTECH Post-UTME Form 2019/2020, Screening Date and Requirements.
CRUTECH Post-UTME Form 2019/2020, CRUTECH Post-UTME Form, CRUTECH Post-UTME Screening Date and Requirements, CRUTECH Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise (for 2nd choice and supplementary) application forms for the 2018/2019 academic session are now on sale. See more details below.
This article will guide you on CRUTECH Post-UTME Screening Form. Have they released their post UTME form? If no when are they releasing and if yes, what are the needed requirements and qualifications for CRUTECH Post-UTME Screening 2019/2020.
You know very well that most universities, polytechnics and colleges will require Post-UTME success from you before you could be deem eligible to study in the school.
It therefore becomes paramount that you keep yourself updated as to the release of CRUTECH Post-UTME Screening Form 2019/2020.
CRUTECH Post-UTME Screening Requirements / Eligibility 2019/2020
What are the requirements that you need for this all important Admission Screening?
See the needed requirements that qualify you for CRUTECH Post-UTME Screening this year below;
CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Chose CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution but missed the First Choice Screening
- Chose CRUTECH as their Second Choice
- Did not chose CRUTECH at all but are interested inthe Cross River University of Technology and scored 150 and above in the 2017 UTME Examination
Consequently, candidates who fall under number (2) and (3) above are required to go to jamb website and change to CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution.
How to Register for CRUTECH Post UTME.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2019 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2018/2019 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
- The screening will commence on Monday, 26th November and ends on Friday, 14th December, 2018.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.
Help Lines: 07062048282; 08151118002; 08066462239; 08189351784.
CRUTECH Post-UTME and Departmental Cut Off Marks and Points 2019
As a matter of fact, you might be interested in the various departmental cut off mark which is very instrumental in gaining admission into any Nigerian School.
Examstuts has made you job of searching easier by compiling list by list all the departmental cut off mark and point for the various courses accredited in all the NUC accredited institutions in Nigeria.
Click the links below to see it.
- List of all the Jamb, Post UTME and Departmental Cut off Marks for All Nigerian Schools
- CRUTECH Departmental Cut Off Mark and Point for all Courses/Departments
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about CRUTECH Post-UTME Form 2019/2020 kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article CRUTECH Post-UTME Form 2019/2020 helpful and useful?
If this article on CRUTECH Post-UTME Form 2019/2020 has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]