DELSU Pre-Degree Admission Form 2019/2020 Out | How To Apply For Admission.
DELSU Pre-degree Admission Form
This article focuses on DELSU Pre-degree Admission Form and how to apply for it or get the form. You will also get to know a little about the difference between IJMB, JUPEB, Remedial and Pre-degree.
So this article will help you know whether the form is out. Before proceeding, let’s get to know what Pre-degree is.
DELSU pre-degree form – The application form for admission into the Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka, pre-degree programme for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale.
What Is Pre-degree
Pre-degree like remedial and IJMB helps you get admitted into 200l without JAMB.
Our Pre-degree programme is designed to be an intensive coaching curriculum aimed at preparing senior high school graduates (senior secondary) for university education.
Given the prevalence of deficiencies students carried over from secondary schools, our Pre-degree programme help students deal with the setbacks that often accompany such circumstances by providing them with a good head-start which will facilitate superior academic performance in the university.
Brief History Of Pre-Degree
With the introduction of the course unit system in Nigerian Universities in the 1977/78 Session the concessional examination was abolished in 1978 and admission to Universities became centralized through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB). Well over one million applicants seek admission every year into universities which now have a capacity of about 250,000. The competition is DELSU stiff and good preparation will result in better performance by the students.
This background establishes the need for a Pre-degree Programme in the arts and the sciences that would serve as a platform to eq DELSU prospective students for university admission give them a good head-start and promote superior studentship in the university.
List Of All Jamb and Post UTME Departmental Cut Off Mark.
DELSU Pre-degree Admission Requirements
- Candidates should possess five credits in relevant subjects in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent at not more than two sittings. The subjects should include English Language and Mathematics. For Pharmacy and Nursing Science degree programmes, candidates must have the five credits at one sitting.
- Specific Departmental admission requirements are as indicated in the UTME brochure for Delta State University, Abraka.
- Candidates are required to register with JAMB and write the 2019 UTME. They must take DELSU as first Choice.
- Candidates must write 2019 JAMB and score a minimum of DELSU JAMB cur-off point which is at present 180.
- Candidates must register the same course in JAMB and in the DELSU Pre-degree Programme.
DELSU Pre-degree Exams Materials
As a candidate applying for DELSU Pre-degree Admission. You are expected to come with the following materials, without which, they would not be allowed into the examination venues.
- The Printed Photo Card
- HB Pencil
- JAMB Calculator
How To Apply For DELSU Pre-Degree Admission
Applications are to be filled online at the rate of Twenty thousand (N20,000:00) Naira only through the use of the Delta State University virtual Pin generated at https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/ and payment made at any of the following University approved banks (UUnity Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank and Fidelity Bank).
- Visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng
- Click on Apply for Admission
- Select Start button
- Click on Pre-Degree and complete the form
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment.
Entrance Examination: Admission of candidates into the various courses shall be based on a Computer-Based Aptitude Test, which shall be held at the Delta State University Examination Centre, Site III, Abraka on a date to be announced later
Items Required for Writing the Entrance Examination: Candidates are expected to come along with their Printed Photo Card, without which they would not be allowed into the examination venue.
Closing date: 16th January 2020.
Important Searches On DELSU Pre-Degree Admission Form 2019/2020
- DELSU pre degree form 2017/2019 closing date,
- DELSU pre degree 2019,
- DELSU pre degree portal,
- DELSU remedial 2019/2020,
- DELSU pre degree 2019/2020,
- DELSU pre degree program 2019/2020,
- DELSU pre degree school fees,
- DELSU pre degree form 2019/2020,
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about DELSU Pre-Degree Admission Form 2019 kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]