EFCC Past Questions And Answers For The Screening Exercise
EFCC Past Questions And Answers For The Screening Exercise…If you want to get recruited into the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC), then download this up-to-date EFCC past questions and answers for immediate employment.
We will show you in this article how to get the EFCC recruitment past questions and answers for free in a PDF format. You will not be charged any dime to download this eBook except for some minor expenses you will need to pay for.
EFCC Past Questions and Answers
- Who formed the first political party in Nigeria?
Answer: Herbert Macauly
- What was the first political party in Nigeria?
Answer: Nigerian National Democratic party (NNDP)
- Who is the current presidentof Nigeria?
Answer: Muhammadu Buhari
- Who is the current vice president of Nigeria?
Answer: Yemi Osibajo
- What does the eagle in the Nigerian coat of arm represent?
- What do the two horses on the Nigerian coat of arm represent?
- What was the black shield in the Nigerian coat of arm stand for?
Answer: Nigerian’s fertile soil
- What does the white colour in Nigerian flag stand for?
- What does the green colour in Nigerian flag represent?
Answer: Forests and abundant natural wealth of Nigeria
- Nigeria is divided into how many geopolitical zones?
Answer: Six (6) geopolitical zones
- What was the first capital city in Nigeria?
- What is the capital of Nigeria Now?
- Who is the current Nigerian Deputy Senate president?
Answer: Senator Ike Ekweremadu
- What is the name of Nigerian senior national team in football?
Answer: Super Eagles
- When did Nigerian Golden eaglets win the world under-17 FIFA world cup
Answer: 1985, 1993, 2007, 2013
- Who was the first female vice chancellor in Nigerian university?
Answer: Grace Alele Williams
- Who gave Nigeria her name:
Answer: Flora Shaw
- Who designed the Nigerian flag?
Answer: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi
- Who was the first man to buy a car in Nigeria?
Answer: Bob Jensen
- Who was the first woman to buy a car in Nigeria?
Answer: Funmilayo Ransome Kuti
- Who was the first woman to drive a car in Nigeria?
Answer: Funmilayo Ransome Kuti
- What is the first TV station in Nigeria?
Answer: Western Nigerian Government Broadcasting Corporation (WNTV) in 1959
- When was Nigeria formed?
- Where was crude oil first discovered in Nigeria?
Answer: Oloibiri Oilfield, located in Oloibiri in Ogbia LGA of Bayelsa State
- Who was the first Nigerian to become a Noble Laureate?
Answer: Wole Soyinka
- Who is the Nigerian current speaker of house of Assembly?
Answer: Yakubu Dogara
- What is the premier university in Nigeria?
Answer: University of Ibadan
- Who is the minister for education in Nigeria?
Answer: Adamu Adamu
- Who is the current chief justice of Nigeria?
Answer: Walter Onnogen.
- When did Nigeria have her independent?
Answer: 1st October 1960
- When Nigeria did become a republic?
Answer: 1st October 1963
- When was the first military coup carried out in Nigeria?
- How many local Government do we have in Nigeria?
- Who is the first Nigerian president?
Answer: Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe
- Who was Nigerian first executive president?
Answer: Alhaji Shehu Aliyu Shagari
- Who was the Nigerian first prime minister?
Answer: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa
- What is the largest continent in the world?
Answer: ASIA with population of 3,641,000,000 while Australia & Oceania is the smallest continent
- What are the five Oceans in the world?
Answer: Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Indian Ocean, Southern Ocean, Arctic Ocean
- What is the full meaning of UNICEF?
Answer: United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund
- Who is the current Senate President in Nigeria?
Answer: Senator Bukola Saraki
- Which country’s flag is called the Union Jack?
Answer: Great Britain
- When did Nigeria became a Republic?
- What is centenary?
- What is Nigeria?
Answer:Nigeria officially the Federal Republic of Nigeria, is a federal constitutional republic comprising 36 states and its Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Nigeria is located in West Africa and shares land borders with the Republic of Benin in the west, Chad and Cameroon in the east, and Niger in the north.
- Who won the 2015 Nigerian presidential general election?
Answer: General Muhammadu Buhari.
How to Download NDLEA Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
The cost of the newly updated EFCC Past Questions And Answers For The Screening Exercise is 2,000.00 naira only for four subject’s combination.
See The Payment Detail Below.
To get EFCC Past Questions And Answers For The Screening Exercise follow the steps below.
Pay into the account below.
Account Name: ETUK, OTO-OBONG EMMANUEL
Account Number: 0318379097
After Payment , send the following
(1) Depositors name,
(2) Teller number,
(3) Amount paid
(3) Proposed course of study and
(4) School to 07063986527 or [email protected]
The purchased EFCC Past Questions And Answers For The Screening Exercise will be uploaded immediately into your email address within the next 24 hours.
If you have purchased yours, kindly drop a testimony in the comment box below.
CALL EXAMSTUTS: 07063986527
WHATSAPP NUMBER: 07014604900
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about EFCC Past Questions And Answers For The Screening Exercise kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]
- Get The Latest Job Vacancies and Recruitment In Nigeria For Free here.
- Lagos State Government Recruitment- Apply Here.
- Massive Recruitment Ongoing in Akwa Ibom Call: 07013276852