FUGASHUA Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2019/2020
FUGASHUA Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2019/2020…Federal University Gashua FUGASHUA has approved that all eligible candidates who applied to the University for admission through UTME/Direct Entry should be screened see how to apply.
This is to invite all First Choice UTME and Direct Entry(DE) candidates seeking for admission into the Federal University, Gashua (FUGA), Yobe State, for the 2019/2020 Academic Session to register for the Supplementary Post UTME screening exercise as detailed below.
FUGA Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility.
- UTME: Only candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as the First choice with 160 points and above are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
- DE: Candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as the First choice with Distinction, Credit or Merit in NCE, IJMB (6points & above). Higher National Diploma (HND) (Lower Credit & above) and Distinction or Upper Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
How to Apply for FUGashua Post UTME Form.
The screening fee is N2,000.
Payment can be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (VISA, Verve, and Master card), also through Banks and generate your Remita prior to screening which will be presented to the Bursary Department for which receipt will be issued.
Follow the procedure below to generate the invoice:
- Go to www.remita.net
- In the search box, type FUGASHUA, and you will be directed to FUGASHUA REMITA PAGE.
- In the name of service/purpose, select Post UTME Examination Charges
- Use Screening Fee as a description
- Ignore the GIFMIS CODE.
- In the amount to pay, type 2000
- Then fill your payer’s name, phone number email address and how you want to make payment
The screening exercise will commence from 14th to 19th October 2019 for UTME/DE from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day.
Candidates are to appear physically with the following:
- Original and photocopy of your UTME/DE result slip
- Original and photocopy of birth certificate/declaration of age
- Original and photocopy of Indigene certificate
- Original and photocopy of academic credentials
- Four (4) recent full-faced pass-port site photograph
- One (1) file Jacket
- Screening form signed by the candidates.
VENUE OF THE SCREENING: All eligible candidates should report to their respective Faculties, Federal University, Gashua (FUGASHUA), PMB 1005, Gashua, Nguru Road, Yobe State.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates mentioned, will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
All enquiries should be channeled to: Phone; +234(0)8034387460 or E-mail: [email protected]
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]