FULOKOJA Supplementary Admission Form For 2019/2020 Academic Session.
FULOKOJA Change Of Course Form -The Federal University Lokoja, FULOKOJA supplementary admission form (or Change of Course for candidates whose name are not on the merit list) for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. What is supplementary admission form?
FULOKOJA Supplementary Admission Form
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in -The Federal University Lokoja, (FULOKOJA) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to FULOKOJA Merit Admission List, that the School authority invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
This article compiled by examstuts team on FULOKOJA Change Of Course/Supplementary Form will guide you through the application process.
FULOKOJA Supplementary Admission Aggregates
FULOKOJA Undergraduate Courses
FULOKOJA Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Federal University Lokoja
How To Apply For FULOKOJA Post UTME
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Admissions, then select the 2019/2020 admission portal.
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Update your personal details, the number of O’Level examination sitting and O’Level Result.
NOTE: Upload a RECENT and CLEAR COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Federal University Lokoja.
FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
- Select your Post UTME subject combination.
- Generate [your RRR – Remita Retrieval Reference] and print your payment invoice which includes;
- Post-UTME Screening Charges – N2,000.00
- Portal Access Fee – N3, 000.00
- Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR.
Visit www.remita.net, click on Pay an Electronic Invoice, enter your RRR and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the University Admission Portal and confirm your payment after which you will be automatically batched for the screening exercise.
- Print out your Post-UTME Screening Slip
- Candidates are expected to come to the Admission Screening Hall with a copy of the following items:
- Post-UTME Screening Slip.
- JAMB e-Registration Slip
- Original copy of JAMB Result Slip.
- Candidates must possess five (5) O’ Level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja. Please visit the University website for the O’Level & UTME entry requirements for courses offered in Federal University Lokoja.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]
- Get The Latest Job Vacancies and Recruitment In Nigeria For Free here.
- Lagos State Government Recruitment- Apply Here.
- Massive Recruitment Ongoing in Akwa Ibom Call: 07013276852