FUNAAB Post-UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2019/2020.
FUNAAB Post-UTME Screening Form, FUNAAB Admission Screening Form, FUNAAB Post-UTME Form, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAAB Post-UTME Screening Cut Off Mark 2019 is 180. See more details below.
This article will guide you on FUNAAB Post-UTME Screening Form. Have they released their post UTME form? If no when are they releasing and if yes, what are the needed requirements and qualifications for FUNAAB Post-UTME Screening 2019/2020.
You know very well that most universities, polytechnics and colleges will require Post-UTME success from you before you could be deem eligible to study in the school.
It therefore becomes paramount that you keep yourself updated as to the release of FUNAAB Post-UTME Screening Form 2019/2020.
FUNAAB Post-UTME Screening Form-Is It Out?
Applicants seeking admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) undergraduate programmes, are hereby invited to register online for the 2019/2020 Screening Exercise.
The Pre-Admission Screening Exercise is Computer-based and holds between Monday, 23rd September, 2019 and Wednesday, 25th September, 2019. UTME and DE candidates are to visit FUNAAB Admission Portal from Monday, 16th September, 2019 to check and print the schedule (venue, date and time) for their Computer-Based Test.
Like I iterated earlier the Post-UTME form of FUNAAB when out, we will relay the information to you, so keep calm and don’t be scam.
FUNAAB Post-UTME Screening Date, Schedule and Timetable 2019/2020
When is the date for FUNAAB Post-UTME Screening? This page will update you with the right info.
It is essential that you know the exact date or dates for FUNAAB Post-UTME Screening 2019/2020 on time so as to know the best way to plan your preparation.
FUNAAB Post-UTME Screening Requirements / Eligibility 2019/2020
To be eligible for Pre-Admission Screening Exercise candidates must have sat for the 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 180 marks for the following programmes:
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management,
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development,
- Animal Nutrition,
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Production and Health,
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management,
- Animal Breeding and Genetics,
- Agricultural Administration,
- Crop Protection,
- Environmental Management and Toxicology,
- Forestry and Wildlife Management,
- Pasture and Range Management,
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology,
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production,
- Soil Science and Land Management,
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
Or a minimum of 200 marks for the following programmes:
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Veterinary Medicine
NOTE: Candidate who chose Biochemistry, Biological Sciences or Microbiology but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for Agricultural programmes if they are interested
Admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB is very competitive and involves the following processes:
- Online Admission Application on this website.
- Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (Computer-based) – UTME and DE candidates.
Successful candidates within the capacity of our institution will be offered admission and required to undergo an intensive ICT Training and Orientation Programme to prepare them for life in FUNAAB.
How to Apply for FUNAAB Post UTME Form.
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal, click on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding REMITA charges.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- Application opens on Thursday, 18th July, 2019 and closes on Friday, 13th September, 2019..
- Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable) and upload a recent coloured passport photograph (not more than 6 months old).
- On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page.
- Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. Click here for details.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained thereafter.
- Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’ Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
All correspondence and enquires on the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise should be directed to 08173583131, 08035231879, 08129775690 or e-mail: [email protected] or [email protected]du.ng or [email protected]
FUNAAB Post-UTME and Departmental Cut Off Marks and Points 2019
As a matter of fact, you might be interested in the various departmental cut off mark which is very instrumental in gaining admission into any Nigerian School.
Examstuts has made you job of searching easier by compiling list by list all the departmental cut off mark and point for the various courses accredited in all the NUC accredited institutions in Nigeria.
Click the links below to see it.
- List of all the Jamb, Post UTME and Departmental Cut off Marks for All Nigerian Schools
- FUNAAB Departmental Cut Off Mark and Point for all Courses/Departments
How To Contact FUNAAB: Address and Contact Info.
Like I will always do in every article concerning FUNAAB, below are the current addresses and FUNAAB contacts;
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about FUNAAB Post-UTME Screening Form kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article FUNAAB Post-UTME Screening Form helpful and useful?
If this article on FUNAAB Post-UTME Screening Form has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]