FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Form, Screening Date and Requirements 2019/2020.
FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Form 2019, FUTUOKE Admission Screening Form 2019, Federal University Otuoke Bayelsa, FUTUOKE Post-UTME Cut Off Mark is 160. See more details below.
The steps for the proper application for the 2019/2020 Post UTME admission screening of the Federal University Otuoke has been outlined here.
This article will guide you on FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Screening Form. Have they released their post UTME form? If no when are they releasing and if yes, what are the needed requirements and qualifications for FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Screening 2019/2020.
You know very well that most universities, polytechnics and colleges will require Post-UTME success from you before you could be deem eligible to study in the school.
It, therefore, becomes paramount that you keep yourself updated as to the release of FUTUOKE Post-UTME Screening Form 2019/2020.
FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Screening Form-Is It Out?
Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. FUOTUOKE post UTME form is obtainable online.
The Federal University Otuoke, FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2019/2020 Academic Year has commenced.
Candidates That are Eligible for FUOTUOKE Post UTME.
The following categories of JAMB UTME candidates are eligible to apply:
A. Candidates who took the Federal University Otuoke as their first choice and scored 150 and above in the 2019/2020 JAMB UTME examination.
B. Candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but wish to study in the university and scored 150 and above in the 2018/2019 JAMB UTME examination. Candidates in this category are advised to do the necessary change of institution to Federal University Otuoke 72 hours before applying for any of the under-listed programmes.
FUTUOKE Available Degree Programmes.
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B. Ed. Business Education
- B. Sc. (Ed.)Education/Chemistry
- B. A. (Ed.) Education/History
- B. Sc. (Ed.)Education/Mathematics
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B. Sc. Economics and Development Studies
- B. A. English and Communication Studies
- B. A. History and International Studies
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Marketing
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Statistics
FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Screening Date, Schedule and Timetable 2019/2020
When is the date for FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Screening? This page will update you with the right info.
It is essential that you know the exact date or dates for FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Screening 2019/2020 on time so as to know the best way to plan your preparation.
FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Screening Requirements / Eligibility 2019/2020
What are the requirements that you need for this all important Admission Screening?
See the needed requirements that qualify you for FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Screening this year below;
- -SSCE result and JAMB registration print out only.
It is paramount that the candidate arrive the venue on time and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screen on the JAMB scores and their SSCE result
In the second phase of the screening which is done after the admission list might have been released, candidate who have merited the admission are to come with the following documents based on invitation. The documents are:
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
- N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
- Community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status
FUOTUOKE Post UTME Application
Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using a Debit Card or pay at the bank option for application processing and Post-UTME fee.
Candidates are to visit www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions for the online application.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
1. Recent Passport – size photograph
2. Copy of 2019 JAMB UTME original result printout
3. Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result
4. Copy of LGA Identification letter
5. Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
6. Valid WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result Checking Scratch Card Details
1. Use a digital passport photograph
2. Use the same name as used in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
3. Submit a valid email address and phone number in your online application
4. Upload your O’level checking scratch card. For candidates combining two 01evel results, both scratch cards should be uploaded accordingly
Note: The Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications as a result of invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
COMMENCEMENT/DEADLINE OF ONLINE APPLICATION: Online application portal will be open from Tuesday June 25, 2019.
DATE OF POST UTME EXERCISE: The date for the POST UTME Screening Exercise would be communicated Via this platform.
ITEMS FOR SCREENING TEST
a. Candidates are to bring the following for the screening test:
- Acknowledgement letter
- UTME Result Slip
b. DO NOT bring the following items into the screening test hall:
- Mathematical tables
- GSM phones
- Bags of any kind
All the items in (b) above will be confiscated if brought into the screening hall. Federal University Otuoke will not be held liable for loss of GSM phones seized from candidates.
CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATION OF UTME SCORES, ORDINARY LEVEL RESULT GRADES (WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB) AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
Successful candidates will be issued letter of invitation to report at the University Campus for further verification processes.
Apply Before: 30th July, 2019.
FUOTUOKE Post-UTME and Departmental Cut Off Marks and Points 2019/2020
As a matter of fact, you might be interested in the various departmental cut off mark which is very instrumental in gaining admission into any Nigerian School.
Examstuts has made you job of searching easier by compiling list by list all the departmental cut off mark and point for the various courses accredited in all the NUC accredited institutions in Nigeria.
Click the links below to see it.
- List of all the Jamb, Post UTME and Departmental Cut off Marks for All Nigerian Schools
- FUOTUOKE Departmental Cut Off Mark and Point for all Courses/Departments
Recommended For You
- FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Past Questions And Answers-Download Here
- How To Pass FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Test
- FUOTUOKE School Fees.
How To Contact FUOTUOKE: Address and Contact Info.
Like I will always do in every article concerning FUOTUOKE, below are the current addresses and FUOTUOKE contacts;
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Screening Form kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Screening Form helpful and useful?
If this article on FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Screening Form has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]