FUTO Supplementary Admission Form For 2019/2020 Academic Session.
FUTO Change Of Course Form -The Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO supplementary admission form (or Change of Course for candidates whose name are not on the merit list) for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. What is supplementary admission form?
FUTO Supplementary Admission Form
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in -The Federal University of Technology Owerri , (FUTO) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to FUTO Merit Admission List, that the School authority invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
This article compiled by the examstuts team on FUTO Change Of Course/Supplementary Form will guide you through the application process.
FUTO Supplementary Admission Aggregates
This post is specifically for FUTO Aspirants who participated in the post utme and scored above 180 but were not admitted in the FUTO Merit List.
If you’re in the category mentioned above, then you’re eligible to purchase the FUTO Supplementary Admission Form for the 2019/2020 Session.
Before you purchase the FUTO Supplementary admission form, kindly note that you must know the aggregate score of the department you want to choose. You must also know their JAMB Subject Combination.
Kindly note that the FUTO aggregate score is calculated by dividing the sum of JAMB Score and Post-UTME Score by eight (i.e JAMB Score + Post-UTME Score)/8).
Departments Available for FUTO Supplementary Admission Form and their Minimum Aggregate Score
|S/NO.||SCHOOL||DEPARTMENTS||Minimum Aggregate Score|
|1.||Agriculture & Agricultural Technology||Agricultural Economics (AEC)||45|
|2.||Agricultural Extension (AEX)||45|
|3.||Animal Science Technology (AST)||45|
|4.||Crop Science Technology (CST)||45|
|5.||Fisheries & Aquaculture technology (FAT)||45|
|6.||Forestry & Wildlife Technology (FWT)||45|
|7.||Soil Science Technology (SST)||45|
|8.||Engineering & Engineering Technology||Agricultural Engineering (AGE)||45|
|9.||Food Science & Technology (FST)||45|
|10.||Mechatronics Engineering (MCE)||60|
|11.||Polymer & Textile Engineering (PTE)||45|
|12.||Health Technology||Environmental health science (EHS)||45|
|13.||Biological Sciences||Biology (BIO)||45|
|15.||Physical Sciences||Chemistry (CHM)||45|
|20.||Environmental Sciences||Environmental Technology (EVT)||45|
|21.||Quantity Surveying (QSV)||45|
|22.||Surveying & Geoinformatics (SVG)||45|
|23.||Urban & Regional Planning (URP)||45|
FUTO Undergraduate Courses
FUTO has 7 different colleges and they are highlighted below:
- School Of Environmental Sciences
- School Of Health
- School Of Management And Management Technology
- School Of Biological Sciences
- School Of Physical Sciences
- School Of Engineering And Engineering Technology
- School Of Agriculture And Agricultural Technology
List of Courses
School Of Agriculture And Agricultural Technology
- Soil Science Technology
- Forestry & Wild Life Technology
- Fisheries And Aquaculture Technology
- Crop Science Technology
- Animal Science Technology
- Agricultural Extension
- Agricultural Economics
School Of Engineering and Engineering Technology
- Polymer & Textile Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Food Science & Technology
- Electrical And Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
School Of Management and Management Technology
- Transport Management Technology
- Project Management Technology
- Maritime Management Technology
- Management Technology
- Financial Management Technology
- Information Management Technology
School Of Health Technology
- Public Health Technology
- Prosthesis And Orthopedics
- Dental Technology
- Biomedical Technology
School Of Biological Sciences
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Biological Sciences
School Of Physical Sciences
- Computer Sciences
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Surveying & Geo-Information
- Quantity Surveying
- Building Technology
- Environmental Technology
FUTO Admission Requirements
You should have at least 5 credit passes, one of which must be English, at the SSCE, GCE, O’LEVEL or other similar examinations. The required marks should be made at a maximum of 2 sittings. Your UTME score should be above 180. FUTO should be the first or second choice for further consideration of your candidacy. Then you can write a post-utme screening test. Average marks for UTME and post-utme tests will be the basis for the final decision about your enrollment to the university. Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1159481-courses-offered-futo-requirements.html
How To Apply For FUTO Post UTME
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2019/2020 POST-UTME Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- We await further communication from the University.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]