Guaranty Trust Bank PLC Recruitment 2019/2020 and How To Apply For Job Vacancies.
Guaranty Trust Bank PLC Recruitment…Guaranty Trust Bank PLC, This article will guide you on how to apply for Guaranty Trust Bank PLC Recruitment without much stress, in this article, the requirements that you need as well as the qualifications have been outlined in details. See details below.
A brief Fact About Guaranty Trust Bank PLC
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over N3.11trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in Nigeria, Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
Established in 1990, on a foundation of excellence, professionalism and best practices, the Bank’s consistent delivery of innovative financial solutions and exceptional customer experiences has enabled it to record year on year growth in clientele base and key financial indices since inception. The Bank’s operation style, staff conduct and service delivery models are built on 8 core principles; Simplicity, Professionalism, Service, Friendliness, Excellence, Trustworthiness, Social Responsibility and Innovation. These Principles are known as The Orange Rules which reflects the Bank’s vibrant Orange corporate colour.
At GTBank we believe that of far greater importance to us, beyond providing first class service, is the role we play in developing our host communities. Hence, Social Responsibility forms a critical part of the GTBank business model and a significant share of our annual profit is channelled to strategic high impact projects that improve Education, Community Development, the Art and Environment.
At Guaranty Trust Bank plc, our vision is to build an enduring Proudly African and Truly International Institution that plays a fundamental role as a Platform for Enriching Lives by building strong, value adding relationships with our customers, stakeholders and the communities in which we operate.
About Guaranty Trust Bank PLC Recruitment 2019/2020
At Guaranty Trust Bank, emphasis is placed on growing talents. We offer internship opportunities for students and graduates to learn from a world-class organization. Our internship programmes will enable you to gather technical expertise and personal skills which will enable you to make an impact in your career and benefit from vital on-the-job experience. Its a great way to explore the career choices that lie ahead of you.
Guaranty Trust Bank is committed to constantly grooming young talents and providing them with opportunities to explore their strengths, discover themselves, and make an impact in the environment.
Our entry level training programme is an exciting platform to launch your career as we provide and create a world-class training environment.
Specialist hires enjoy an exciting experience; an induction programme that ensures a proper integration into the system which includes insight into our business focus, strategy, culture and history.
Eligibility For The Guaranty Trust Bank PLC Recruitment
The criteria for Entry level Programme (ELP) in Guaranty Trust Bank PLC is as detailed below. Candidate must:
- Be a graduate with a minimum of second class lower division from an accredited University
- Have completed the compulsory NYSC and possess NYSC certificate
- Have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings
- Must be no more than twenty-six (26) years of age
Requirements For Guaranty Trust Bank PLC Recruitment
After application you will be invited and required to go through the Bank’s five-step recruitment process, summarized below:
Step 1: Computer-Based Assessment
If eligible, you will be invited to complete a Computer-Based assessment comprising of questions covering Spatial Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
Step 2: Pre-Interview Documentation
Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will be invited for an informal chat with a member of the Human Resources Team, where you’d be required to provide evidence of relevant qualifications/credentials for verification. You may also be required to write an essay details of which will be communicated during the discussion.
Step 3: Panel Interview
The next stage of the process is a competency-based panel interview. Candidates are expected to demonstrate key capabilities and also exhibit qualities and skills the Bank requires.
Step 4: Final Interview
This stage involves a one-on-one interview with a member of the Executive Management Team. In addition to competency-based questions, candidates are expected to demonstrate industry knowledge and the passion required to work in Guaranty Trust Bank.
Step 5: Entry Level Training Scheme
Candidates who are successful at the Final Interview will be offered a place in our four-month Entry Level Programme (ELP). Here participants are trained and tested on practical, social, and technical aspects of Banking. Successful candidates will be absorbed into the Bank subsequently.
If you are interested in joining Guaranty Trust Bank, Kindly apply for existing vacancies or submit your CV for consideration by completing the registration form on the link below.
How To Apply For Guaranty Trust Bank PLC Recruitment 2019/2020
Warning/Disclaimer: Currently Guaranty Trust Bank PLC Recruitment for 2019/2020 has not begun, neither is the form out, so please desist from any information stating otherwise or people requesting for money in exchange for a job at Guaranty Trust Bank PLC. Once the recruitment begins this page will be updated.
- The applications for graduate recruitment has not commenced, but internship programmes for students who wish to get the necessary expertise and personal skills which will enable you to make an impact in your career and benefit from vital on-the-job experience is ongoing. Its a great way to explore the career choices that lie ahead of you.
What People are searching for on Guaranty Trust Bank PLC Recruitment
gtbank recruitment process,
gtbank recruitment portal,
guaranty trust bank plc accepting cvs,
http gtbank com careers career opportunities graduates,
gtbank recruitment 2018,
gtb graduate trainee 2018,
gtbank recruitment 2018 nairaland,
gtbank internship 2018,
Steps To Succeed In Guaranty Trust Bank PLC
If you want to really make it during the recruitment exercise, there are things you should do in order not to lose it. In the same vain there are things that may endanger your recruitments which and they are listed below.
- Do not register more than one time, as doing so may disqualify you from the offer.
- You must use only original credentials, as using forge credentials such as certificate may terminate your appointments or application as well
- Register early it might be on a first come first serve basis, but you may not know
- Ensure that you do not disclose your registration details such as username or password to another third party, it should be confidential else you may loose the offer. As the impersonator involve may claim the offer.
- The email address you used should be personal. Do not share email address. Register a gmail or yahoo mail accounts its totally free, simple and fast to operate.
- Signup to this website to get notified on changes or updates. Late information is as good as useless. Don’t miss out on our updates.
- Dress decently if you are called for interview; do not over dress or dress extravagantly to avoid disqualification.
- Cut you hair low, it depends on the company that you are about to be recruited
- Ask questions on the comments section of this blog and we will be more than glad to help.
- Do not let people deceive you with carnal information. It might be corrects as at when they knew it. It might be currently outdated so get all information here to be properly
Other Recruitment You Can Apply For?
- Access Bank PLC Recruitment 2019/2020
- Frsc Recruitment 2019/2020
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019/2020
- DSS Recruitment 2019/2020
- Abbey Building Society PLC Recruitment 2019/2020
- 7up Bottling Co PLC Recruitment 2019/2020
- African Alliance Insurance PLC Recruitment 2019/2020
- Cadbury Nigerian PLC Recruitment 2019/2020
- Berger Paints Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2019/2020
- Afromedia Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2019/2020
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Guaranty Trust Bank PLC Recruitment 2019/2020 kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article Guaranty Trust Bank PLC Recruitment 2019/2020 helpful and useful?
If this article on Guaranty Trust Bank PLC Recruitment 2019/2020 has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.