How To Apply For Poland Visa From Nigeria
How To Apply For Poland Visa From Nigeria…Every day, people are planning to travel out or into a country of their dream which they believe hold the realities to their dreams.Poland is one of the countries which people will love to travel to. Before getting to the main issue of the article we will have to know a little about this country which you are interested in traveling to.
Poland Visa Application Requirements and Qualifications
Different countries often have different procedures and eligibility requirements for different types of visa applications (Study, Visit, Business or Work Visas). For instance, it is possible for you to be eligible for a Poland Transit Visa while being refused a Study, Work or Business visa based on same present condition. Below, we summarized some of the eligibility requirements for a Poland Work Visa.
- Download the Polish Visa application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. You can also fill the Poland Schengen Visa application form electronically and then print a hard-copy.
- 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background. Learn more about photo requirements and specifications for a Polish Visa.
- Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- Travel medical insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Poland and the entire Schengen area. Find out more about Visa Insurance for Europe.
- A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Poland and itinerary
- Flight air ticket reservationwith dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Poland
- Hotel Booking Reservationfor the whole duration of the intended stay in Poland
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
- Means of subsistence– Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Poland
Poland Visa Application Document: What Documents Do You Need To Apply For Poland Visa from Nigeria
Here at Examstuts we believe there is a general rule that governs the documents required for a Visa application. Before you consider applying for a Poland Work Visa (or any other Visa – in most cases), you will need to provide the following required information below.
Poland Tourist Schengen Visa:
- Invitation letter with the address and phone number from family member or sponsor – if applicable
- Bank statement of the last 6 months
- Passport copies
Poland Visa for Business Purposes:
- Invitation letter from the Polish companyyou will be visiting and their detailed address accompanied with the dates of your visit
- A certificate from your employer stating/allowing your business travel
- If there were previous trade relations between the two companies, proof of such events must be provided
- Business bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Memorandum and Article of Association in original certified copy (registered with joint stock companies) Trade License (first issued and present renewal), Proprietorship/Partnership documents
- Regarding the applicant’s expenses during stay in the Schengen zone, either the employer or the partner company must state coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation.
Poland Visa for Medical Purposes:
- A local medical report
- A medical attestation from the hospital or doctor in Poland, confirming the date of your appointment as well as your medical situation
- Payment receipt of medical fees
Poland Visa for Cultural, Sports, Film Crew or Religious Purposes:
- Invitation letter from the above-mentioned authorities with details upon the nature of events or activities – purpose of visit , expense coverage
- Names of the applicants (crew members)
- Duration of stay
- Travel itinerary
Poland Visa for Members of Official Delegations:
- The official invitation copy
- Identity of applicant
- Purpose of journey (negotiations, meetings, event by intergovernmental organizations, consultations)
- Duration of stay
- Place of accommodation
Poland Visa for Study, Training, Research, or other type of Internship Purposes:
- An enrollment certificate allowing attendance of courses
- Certificate of completion or courses attended
- Financial sustenance
Poland Visa For The Wife/Husband of a Polish citizen:
- Proof of Polish citizenship (ID card or consular card or certification of Polish nationality or naturalization order)
- Polish marriage certificate
- Polish family record book
Poland Airport Transit Visa:
- Visa or other type of entry permit in the transit country
- Copy of your valid visa for your final destination
Poland Visa for Under-Age Children:
- Proof of parent’s regular income (work contract with specified monthly income or a bank statement or business license)
- Notarized travel permission from parent (parental travel consent)
- If one parent lives in another country – their notarized parental travel consent
Types Of Poland Visa You Can Apply For
There are several visa types that are granted to Nigerians who seek to travel to Poland and these depend on the purpose of travel. Below are a list of visa types available for approval at the Polish embassy.
Top Reason Why Poland Visa Applications Are Rejected
Most Visa Applications that I know of are often rejected. But why is this so? Below are the reasons why Most Visa applications are often rejected.
- Submission of fraudulent documents.
- If the applicant has previously been deported from the Poland.
- If the applicant has served a jail term of four years or more.
- If the applicant is withholding information regarding previous crime convictions.
- If it is noticed that the applicant lacks the necessary funds.
- Submission of falsified documents on previous visits to Poland or overstaying previous visits.
- If the applicant does not comply with the application requirements.
- If the applicant is found wanting in any of the application documents.
- If the reason tendered for the visit seems flimsy and not worthy of approval.
Things To Do If Your Poland Visa Application is Rejected.
In the event of your Poland visa application being rejected, what should you do?
The rejection letter will carry information on whether the rejection can be appealed or not. If no specific reason is stated, then the applicant will have to reapply.
Note that the appeal process is likely to take up to twelve weeks, beginning from the submission of the appeal to the hearing and final decision.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about How To Apply For Poland Visa From Nigeria Kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article How To Apply For Poland Visa From Nigeria helpful and useful?
If this article on How To Apply For Poland Visa From Nigeria has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.