How to Get Oman Visa For Nigerians: Oman Visa Application Guide.
How to Get Oman Visa For Nigerians…Every day, people are planning to travel out or into a country of their dream which they believe hold the realities to their dreams. Oman is one of the countries which people will love to travel to. Before getting to the main issue of the article we will have to know a little about this country which you are interested in traveling to.
How to Get Oman Visa For Nigerians
Facts about Oman
Oman which is a Gulf state is a country which is in absolute practice of the Monarchial system of government. The country is a well-organized society with a well-managed economy. Unlike most gulf state, the country Oman has a diversified economy. Oman is low in population but very good in developmental planning and solid programmes that enables foreigners to key into the economy and provide opportunities to work and earn good living wages.
Oman Visa Application Requirements and Qualifications
Different countries often have different procedures and eligibility requirements for different types of visa applications (Study, Visit, Business or Work Visas). For instance, it is possible for you to be eligible for a Oman Transit Visa while being refused a Study, Work or Business visa based on same present condition. Below, we summarized some of the eligibility requirements for a Oman Work Visa.
- Hold a passport or travel document that is valid at least 6 months more than the validity period of the electronic visa issued
- Hold a valid multiple-entry visa from the U.S., U.K., Canada, Australia, Japan or Schengen area
- Not hold any other current visas to Oman
- Upload a digital passport-sized photograph
- Upload a copy of your passport
- Upload a copy of your invitation letter
- Upload a copy of your business cover letter
- Upload a copy of the visa questionnaire included in this kit
- Enter Oman within 6 months of approval
- Stay no longer than 30 days per visit
Oman Visa Application Document: What Documents Do You Need To Apply For Oman Visa from Nigeria
Here at Examstuts we believe there is a general rule that governs the documents required for a Visa application. Before you consider applying for a Oman Work Visa (or any other Visa – in most cases), you will need to provide the following required information below.
- Your International passport with at least 6 months validity
- Basic travelling allowance
- Port health certificate
- Confirmed return airline ticket
- Confirmed hotel reservation
- Letter of invitation from the person inviting you.
Types Of Oman Visa You Can Apply For
There are several visa types that are granted to Nigerians who seek to travel to Oman and these depend on the purpose of travel. Below is a list of visa types available for approval at the Oman embassy.
How To Apply For Oman Visa From Nigeria
- Through a CABLE VISA
2. Through another country where Oman maintain an Embassy
In using the cable visa option, it’s important to understand what a cable visa is all about.
A cable visa in this case is an approval issued or granted by Omani government to an intending traveller from Nigeria. It is produced electronically and forwarded by email to the visa applicant, to enable him or her enter Oman.
While it eliminated the hardship of physical appearance at the embassy, it is possible to fall a victim of fraudulent cable visa agent and also it denied the visa applicant the use of visa stamp as a souvenir in his passport
To obtain Oman cable visa you have to relied on 3 options
1. Asked your relation, organisation, individual to process the visa for you
- Search for job on-line and ask your potential employer to process the visa for you.
3. Engage the service of an agent to process the cable visa for you, for a fee.
Important Note To Those Applying For Oman Visa From Nigeria
1.If you’re employing an agent be very careful and guide against fake papers.
- Most of your printout may come in Arabic and the Interpretation sometimes may be inaccurate.
3. If you’re going for employment you must study the type of employment agreement you are entering.
4. You must take time to study how their system operates
5. VERY IMPORTANT you must ask how you can exit Oman incase the place did not meet your expectations and you want to get out.
This is vital because most of their residence permits have two years life span and it may be impossible to leave or exit before it expiration.
6. You may not be allowed to change employment.
7. You must guide against rushing to a strange country and systematically entering a slave contracts.
8. You must enquire about your potential employer because some of them are not discipline, hostile without human feelings, and with little respect for human rights.
9. Note that immigrants, in most cases do not have labour organisation to fight for them.
10. Be ready to hand over your travel documents.
11. Finally be ready to face a very hash weather conditions. Oman is in the Arabian desert with an unfriendly weather, but the government has a very good cooling system.
Note: The Sultanate state of Oman does not maintain an embassy in Nigeria.
Top Reason Why Oman Visa Applications Are Rejected
Most Visa Applications that I know of are often rejected. But why is this so? Below are the reasons why Most Visa applications are often rejected.
- Submission of fraudulent documents.
- If the applicant has previously been deported from the Oman.
- If the applicant has served a jail term of four years or more.
- If the applicant is withholding information regarding previous crime convictions.
- If it is noticed that the applicant lacks the necessary funds.
- Submission of falsified documents on previous visits to the Oman or overstaying previous visits.
- If the applicant does not comply with the application requirements.
- If the applicant is found wanting in any of the application documents.
- If the reason tendered for the visit seems flimsy and not worthy of approval.
Things To Do If Your Oman Visa Application is Rejected.
In the event of your Oman visa application being rejected, what should you do?
The rejection letter will carry information on whether the rejection can be appealed or not. If no specific reason is stated, then the applicant will have to reapply.
Note that the appeal process is likely to take up to twelve weeks, beginning from the submission of the appeal to the hearing and final decision.
Important Searches On Oman Visa Application In Nigeria.
- Oman Visa Application For Nigeria,
- Oman Visa Requirements For Nigeria,
- Oman Visa For Nigerian Citizen,
- Oman Visa Requirements For Nigerian Citizens,
- Oman Visa Application From Nigeria,
- How to Get Oman Visa For Nigerians,
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about How to Get Oman Visa For Nigerians: Oman Visa Application Guide Kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article How to Get Oman Visa For Nigerians: Oman Visa Application Guide helpful and useful?
If this article on How to Get Oman Visa For Nigerians: Oman Visa Application Guide has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.