IBBU Lapai Post-UTME Form 2019/2020, Screening Date and Requirements.
IBBU Lapai Post-UTME Form 2019, IBBU Lapai Screening Date and Requirements, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, IBBU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. IBBUL minimum cut-off mark is 160. See more details below.
IBBU Lapai Post-UTME Form 2019/2020
This article will guide you on IBBU Lapai Post-UTME Screening Form. Have they released their post UTME form? If no when are they releasing and if yes, what are the needed requirements and qualifications for IBBU Lapai Post-UTME Screening 2019/2020.
You know very well that most universities, polytechnics and colleges will require Post-UTME success from you before you could be deem eligible to study in the school.
It therefore becomes paramount that you keep yourself updated as to the release of IBBU Lapai Post-UTME Screening Form 2019/2020.
The management of the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, IBBU, Lapai, has announced the sale of its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session.
IBBU Result Submission/Screening Process.
Note 1 All UTME prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University UTME O’Level results screening/verification exercise.
Note 2. Successful prospective candidate that have met the minimum requirement are to print the payment permission slip with banks details on it OR make payment online via Interswitch WebPAY.
Note 3 The prospective candidate is required to make a payment of; TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N 2,000 : 00 K) – to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes bank/transaction charges.
IBBU Admission Screening Stages.
Stage 1: CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
• Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
• Enter their mobile phone number & select the number of result(s) to submit (Maximum of 2 sittings for O’Level results).
• A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch webPAY).
Stage 2: PAYMENT:
• If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa and many other banks).
• If webPAY is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online
• Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME Result Screening Portal.
Stage 3: RESULT SUBMISSION:
Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage upon receiving their payment confirmation SMS (text message). They are to log into the portal using the details send to them in the SMS (text message). Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.
All complains and suggestion should be directed to the I.C.T Unit, Academic office Or you can send an email to [email protected]. You can also call the help line on 08077034546 OR 07062878290 between 10:00AM and 3:00PM Mondays-Saturdays.
IBBU Post-UTME and Departmental Cut Off Marks and Points 2019
As a matter of fact, you might be interested in the various departmental cut off mark which is very instrumental in gaining admission into any Nigerian School.
Examstuts has made you job of searching easier by compiling list by list all the departmental cut off mark and point for the various courses accredited in all the NUC accredited institutions in Nigeria.
Click the links below to see it.
- List of all the Jamb, Post UTME and Departmental Cut off Marks for All Nigerian Schools
- IBBU Departmental Cut Off Mark and Point for all Courses/Departments
- How To Pass IBBU Post UTME
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are out for 2019/2020 academic year.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about IBBU Lapai Post-UTME Form 2019/2020 kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article IBBU Lapai Post-UTME Form 2019/2020 helpful and useful?
If this article on IBBU Lapai Post-UTME Form 2019/2020 has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]