IDAHPOLY HND Admission Screening Test Schedule 2019/2020 Academic Session
IDAHPOLY HND Admission Screening Test Schedule….Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State IDAHPOLY HND Admission Screening Test Schedule. This article will help you on the HND admission screening exercise (entrance examination) schedule, fee and payment procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that have registered for the Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State, 2019/2020 Higher National Diploma (HND) admission that the management has released the screening exercise schedule, screening fee and payment procedure.
The screening test as scheduled below:
Date: Friday, 2nd November 2019
Time: 9:00 AM Prompt
Venue: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
- 1 Federal Poly Idah HND Screening Eligibility.
- 2 Federal Poly Idah HND Screening Fee Payment Procedure.
- 3 Documents to be Uploaded/Presented at Federal Poly Idah HND Screening.
- 4 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 5 Most Related Posts:
Federal Poly Idah HND Screening Eligibility.
To be eligible for screening and subsequent consideration for admission, all candidates, including those from Federal Polytechnic, Idah must have:
- obtained the National Diploma in NBTE accredited programs.
- obtained, completed and submitted the HND application form online.
- processed and forwarded academic transcripts of their respective ND programs to the Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
- paid the prescribed screening fee of Four Thousand Naira (N4, 000.00) only.
Federal Poly Idah HND Screening Fee Payment Procedure.
All payments must be made through Remita, using any commercial Bank. Thus, candidates are to visit www.fepoda.edu.ng and apply the steps:
- Log in with the username and password created during the application process.
- Click on “Make Screening Payment” to generate a payment invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any commercial Bank for payment of N4,000.00 via Remita.
- Return to www.fepoda.edu.ng to confirm payment by clicking “Confirm Screening Fee Payment”.
- Proceed with uploading of documents.
- Print out the Screening Payment Slip.
Documents to be Uploaded/Presented at Federal Poly Idah HND Screening.
Candidates are required to upload the following documents during registration for the screening and present the same, in clean hard copies, at the screening venue.
- Evidence of payment for the Application form
- ND Certificate/Results
- Evidence of payment for ND transcripts from the respective institutions
- Evidence of payment of N4,000.00 for the screening exercise
- Evidence of participation in compulsory Industrial Training (IT).
- Evidence of JAMB admission (JAMB Admission letter) into the ND programme.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article on has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.