KSU Post-Utme Form 2019/2020, Screening Date and Requirements.
KSU Post-Utme Form 2019/2020, KSU Post-Utme Form, Kogi State University, KSU post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. Kogi State University post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 160. See more details below.
This article will guide you on KSU Post-UTME Screening Form. Have they released their post UTME form? If no when are they releasing and if yes, what are the needed requirements and qualifications for KSU Post-UTME Screening 2019/2020.
You know very well that most universities, polytechnics and colleges will require Post-UTME success from you before you could be deem eligible to study in the school.
It therefore becomes paramount that you keep yourself updated as to the release of KSU Post-UTME Screening Form 2018/19.
KSU Post-UTME Form 2019-Is It Out?
KSU Post UTME Form – The management of the Kogi State University (KSU) has released the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening application form for the 2019/2020 academic session.
KSU Post-UTME Screening Date, Schedule and Timetable 2019/2020
When is the date for KSU Post-UTME Screening 2019? This page will update you with the right info.
It is essential that you know the exact date or dates for KSU Post-UTME Screening 2019/2020 on time so as to know the best way to plan your preparation.
KSU Post-UTME Screening Requirements / Eligibility 2019/2020
What are the requirements that you need for this all important Admission Screening?
See the needed requirements that qualify you for KSU Post-UTME Screening this year below;
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|COURSE||DATE OF EXAMINATION (2018)||EXAMINATION TYPE||TIME|
|1||Monday 10th September||PUTME SCREENING||8AM – 3PM|
|2||Tuesday 11th September||PUTME SCREENING||8AM – 3PM|
|3||Wednesday 12th September||PUTME SCREENING||8AM – 3PM|
|4||Thursday 13th September||PUTME SCREENING||8AM – 3PM|
|5||Friday 14th September||PUTME SCREENING||8AM – 3PM|
|6||Saturday 15th September||DIRECT ENTRY||8AM – 3PM|
|7||Monday 17th September||DIRECT ENTRY||8AM – 3PM|
Only candidates with UTME Score of 160 and above and with requisite minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subjects, including English Language (and Mathematics for programmes in the Faculties of Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Agriculture, Medicine, and some programmes in the Faculties of Social Sciences and Education) at not more than two sittings, are eligible to attend the Screening Exercise.
Candidates who made the University their SECOND CHOICE NEED NOT TO REGISTER for the screening exercise.
KSU Post UTME Screening Registration Details.
- To register online login to the University’s portal, http://www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/utme and click on “Apply Now” on the Side Menu
- Candidates are to Login with their JAMB’s UTME number as user ID (example UTME No J245521) and “password” as the password. Candidates are advised to change this password at first log in.
- Proceed to Online Payment by Clicking on “Pay UTME Fee” link to make payment of N2000 (Two thousand naira only)directly on the portal with your bank debit card /
- After Successful payment, proceed to complete the application form by first completing the Bio Data form and other relevant information.
- Candidate will be required to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport photograph (file size: not more than 200KB) with white
- After completing the application form, Preview your application to ensure the information entered is correct then click on “Submit Application”.
- After successful submission, candidates are required to print a “Registration Slip” as a means of identification into the Computer Based Test Examination (CBT) venue.
- Candidates are advised to strictly adhere with the Screening date as shown on their Registration Slip.
- Candidates MUST arrive at the Professor F.S. Idachaba Lecture Theatre ONE HOUR before their Scheduled screening time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
- Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with a mobile phone(s), flash drive, modem, biro, pencil and/or any electronic gadgets.
- Candidates are to note that registration after the closing date of mid night 7th September, 2018, will not be allowed.
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the screening process and in case of any enquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to [email protected], [email protected] or use our offline support system
- (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)
- Candidates must have valid phone numbers and E-mail address before starting the application procedure.
KSU Post-UTME and Departmental Cut Off Marks and Points 2019
As a matter of fact, you might be interested in the various departmental cut off mark which is very instrumental in gaining admission into any Nigerian School.
Examstuts has made you job of searching easier by compiling list by list all the departmental cut off mark and point for the various courses accredited in all the NUC accredited institutions in Nigeria.
Click the links below to see it.
- List of all the Jamb, Post UTME and Departmental Cut off Marks for All Nigerian Schools
- KSU Departmental Cut Off Mark and Point for all Courses/Departments
- KSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers-How To Download
- KSU School Fees For New and Returning Students.
- How To Pass KSU Post UTME Admission Screening.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about KSU Post-UTME Form 2019/2020 kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article KSU Post-UTME Form 2019/2020 helpful and useful?
If this article on KSU Post-UTME Form 2019/2020 has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]