KUST Post-UTME Form 2019/2020, Screening Date and Requirements | How To Apply.
KUST Post-UTME Form 2019, KUST Post-UTME Screening Date and Requirements, Kano University of Science and Technology, KUST post UTME / Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session admission exercise is out. KUST minimum cut-off mark is 150. See more details below.
This article will guide you on KUST Post-UTME Screening Form. Have they released their post UTME form? If no when are they releasing and if yes, what are the needed requirements and qualifications for KUST Post-UTME Screening 2019/2020.
You know very well that most universities, polytechnics and colleges will require Post-UTME success from you before you could be deem eligible to study in the school.
It therefore becomes paramount that you keep yourself updated as to the release of KUST Post-UTME Screening Form 2019/2020
The authority of the Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST), Wudil is is glad to inform the general public that the 2018/19 admission screening exercise has begun. prospective candidates are henforth invited to come for screening.
KUST Post-UTME Form 2019-Is It Out?
Kano University of Science and Technology, KUST post UTME / Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session admission exercise is out.
Like I iterated earlier the Post-UTME form of KUST when out, we will relay the information to you, so keep calm an d don’t be scam.
KUST Post-UTME Screening Date, Schedule and Timetable 2019/2020
When is the date for KUST Post-UTME Screening 2019? This page will update you with the right info.
It is essential that you know the exact date or dates for KUST Post-UTME Screening 2018/2019 on time so as to know the best way to plan your preparation.
KUST Post-UTME Screening Requirements / Eligibility 2019/2020
What are the requirements that you need for this all-important Admission Screening?
See the needed requirements that qualify you for KUST Post-UTME Screening this year below;
KUST Admission Eligibility & Cut-Off Marks.
- UTME candidates must have chosen KUST, Wudil as First Choice in the 2017 UTME and scored minimum points for various programmes as indicated below:
However, qualified candidates who applied for admission into Computer Science, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biochemistry and Microbiology with UTME score less than what is stated above, can also register for their respective chosen programmes and the University may consider them for admission into other relevant programmes.
Direct Entry candidates must have chosen KUST, Wudil as First Choice and have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma and a minimum of Five (5) points in National Certificate on Education (NCE) or Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE) in relevant programme or subject combination as the case may be
KUST Post-UTME and Departmental Cut Off Marks and Points 2019
As a matter of fact, you might be interested in the various departmental cut off mark which is very instrumental in gaining admission into any Nigerian School.
Examstuts has made you job of searching easier by compiling list by list all the departmental cut off mark and point for the various courses accredited in all the NUC accredited institutions in Nigeria.
Click the links below to see it.
- List of all the Jamb, Post UTME and Departmental Cut off Marks for All Nigerian Schools
- KUST Departmental Cut Off Mark and Point for all Courses/Departments
Recommended Article For You.
- KUST School Fees For New and Returning Students
- KUST Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
- How To Pass KUST Admission Screening Exercise
|1||B. Agriculture (Hons)||150 and above|
|2||B. Tech. (Hons) Food Science & Technology||150 and above|
|3||B. Sc (Hons) Computer Science||190 and above|
|4||B. Sc (Hons) Mathematics||150 and above|
|5||B. Sc (Hons) Statistics||150 and above|
|6||B. Sc (Hons) Architecture||190 and above|
|7||B. Sc (Hons) Geography||150 and above|
|8||B. Sc (Hons) Geology||150 and above|
|9||B. Tech. (Hons) Urban & Regional Planning||150 and above|
|10||B. Eng. Civil Engineering||200 and above|
|11||B.Eng. Electrical Engineering||190 and above|
|12||B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering||150 and above|
|13||B. Sc (Hons) Biochemistry||190 and above|
|14||B. Sc (Hons) Biology||150 and above|
|15||B. Sc (Hons) Chemistry||150 and above|
|16||B. Sc (Hons) Microbiology||200 and above|
|17||B. Sc (Hons) Physics||150 and above|
|18||B. Sc Ed. Agricultural Science||150 and above|
|19||B. Sc Ed. Biology||150 and above|
|20||B. Sc Ed. Chemistry||150 and above|
|21||B. Sc Ed. Geography||150 and above|
|22||B. Sc Ed. Mathematics||150 and above|
|23||B. Sc Ed. Physics||150 and above|
How to Apply for KUST Post UTME Screening.
- Candidates shall visit any Zenith Bank Plc Branch and make payment of non-refundable fee of N2,500:00 (N2,000:00 being cost of screening while N500:00 is Bank and Administrative charges) to Account Number 1130019452 and then collect PIN from the cashier at the Bank.
- Candidates shall then visit the University website kustwudil.edu.ng.
- On the homepage, under ‘ADMISSION’ click on ‘Undergraduate’.
- Go to UTME or DE icon and click on ‘New User’.
- Fill in the Application Form
- Click on submit after completing the application form
- Candidate should print his/her acknowledgment slip thereafter
- All candidates should provide details of their O’Level qualifications (NECO, WAEC or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings as Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) will not approve admission of any candidate without his/her O’Level requirements.
INFORMATION TO NOTE
- Payment for registration shall commence from Wednesday, 13th to Friday, 29th September, 2017.
- The Portal for registration will be opened from Wednesday, 13thSeptember, 2017 and be closed by mid-night of Sunday 1st October, 2017.
- Note that the venue, date and time of the Aptitude Test will be communicated to you through your phone number and e-mail address.
- Candidates shall ensure that functional and accessible phone number and e-mail address used during JAMB registration are provided.
- Any candidate who fails to register for the screening exercise within the stipulated period will not be considered.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about KUST Post-UTME Form 2019/2020 kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article KUST Post-UTME Form 2019/2020 helpful and useful?
If this article on KUST Post-UTME Form 2019/2020 has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]