LASU Post-UTME Form 2019/2020, Screening Date and Requirements.
LASU Post-UTME Form 2019/2020, LASU Post-UTME Form, Lagos State University, LASU post UTME and Direct Entry screening form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. The cut-off mark is 190. See more Lagos State University, LASU post UTME and Direct Entry screening form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now on sale. The cut-off mark is 190. See more details below.
This article will guide you on LASU Post-UTME Screening Form. Have they released their post UTME form? If no when are they releasing and if yes, what are the needed requirements and qualifications for LASU Post-UTME Screening 2019/2020?
You know very well that most universities, polytechnics and colleges will require Post-UTME success from you before you could be deem eligible to study in the school.
It therefore becomes paramount that you keep yourself updated as to the release of LASU Post-UTME Screening Form 2019/2020.
LASU Post-UTME Form 2019-Is It Out?
Lagos State University, LASU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. LASU Post UTME form is now available for purchase online.
LASU Post-UTME Screening Date, Schedule and Timetable 2019/2020
When is the date for LASU Post-UTME Screening 2018? This page will update you with the right info.
It is essential that you know the exact date or dates for LASU Post-UTME Screening 2019/2020 on time so as to know the best way to plan your preparation.
LASU Post-UTME Screening Requirements / Eligibility 2019/2020
What are the requirements that you need for this all-important Admission Screening?
See the needed requirements that qualify you for LASU Post-UTME Screening this year below;
LASU Post UTME & Direct Entry Eligibility.
- Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. In addition, Candidates must be at least 16 years of age, by 1st October, 2019.
- ALL Pre-Degree Studies (PDS) students who have successfully completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University in the 2019/2020 Academic Session, who must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
- ALL Direct Entry Candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2019/2020 Academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the Screening Exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 Levels who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University must fill in their IIVC code on the Screening Portal.
– Christian Studies
– Islamic Studies
– History & International Studies
– Theatre Arts
– Portuguese / English
– Arabic Education
– Christian Studies Education
– Islamic Studies Education
– English Education
– French Education
– History Education
– Yoruba Education
– Biology Education
– Chemistry Education
– Mathematics Education
– Physics Education
– Physical & Health Education
– Health Education
– Computer Science Education
– Educational Technology
– Business Education
– Accounting Education
– Educational Management
– Geography Education
– Economics Education
– Political Science Education
4. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
5. MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
– Public Administration
– Banking & Finance
– Business Administration
– Management Technology
– Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
6. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION
– Mass Communication
– Computer Science
8. COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
9. SOCIAL SCIENCES
– Geography & Planning
– Political Science
10. SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT
– Mechanical Engineering
– Electronics & Computer Engineering
– Chemical and Polymer Engineering
LASU Online Screening for all Candidates.
The Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course.
The relevant subjects are obtainable from 2017 JAMB Brochure available online.
Candidates are advised to visit JAMB website to study the O’ Level subject requirements for their Course of choice before participating in the online Admission Screening.
The Point grading system is as follows:
O\LEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS
TOTAL OBTAINABLE: 50 %
Candidates should know that both payment and registration/updating would last for three weeks i.e. from Monday, 28th August to Friday, 15th September 2017 (12 midnight).
Please NOTE that the deadline for the Screening (Friday, 15th September, 2017) is STRICTLY adhered to, as there will be NO extension of the date.
All Online Screening complaints should be channeled to [email protected]
How to Apply for LASU Post UTME Online.
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
Prospective Candidates will visit www.screening.lasu.edu.ng and select MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop down list at the top to PAY:
i. non-refundable LASU Internet Access fee of N3,000;
ii. and non-refundable Screening fee of N2,000.
- The Prospective Candidates would be required to submit the following:
- JAMB Registration Number
- Surname, First name, Middle name
- Email Address and telephone number (both must be active and personal to the applicant)
- Click on PROCEED
- On the next page, a TRANSACTION ID to be used for PAYMENT would be displayed. The candidate should copy this TRANSACTION ID and proceed for PAYMENT at http://www.quickteller.com/lasu
- On http://www.quickteller.com/lasu page,
- Click on PAY
- Enter your email address, GSM number.
- Also enter the Transaction ID copied in step 3 above
- Proceed to enter details of your ATM Card
- Click process payment
- Print your payment receipt from the screen. A transaction message will be sent to your email and GSM, hence the need to use your personal E-mail address and GSM number.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
After successful payment for LASU 2017/2018 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to screening.lasu.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE REGISTRATION Button to print your screening PIN.
Use your JAMB Registration Number AND the printed screening PIN to login to the LASU Online Screening Platform at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening for the screening after selecting UTME or Direct Entry (DE) Button.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Upload passport photograph NOT MORE THAN 20KB (JPEG)
- Save and proceed
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
- Save and proceed
- Select number of O’ Level sitting(s)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
- Save and proceed
- Input required O’ Level details
- Save and proceed
- Candidates must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY One (1) sitting.
- Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credits in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, one Science subject and any other subject, ONLY if the O’ Level result used is Two (2) sittings.
- Candidates with Awaiting Result status are eligible to apply for the screening but the awaited result must be uploaded latest Friday, 15th September, 2017.
- Candidates with Awaiting Result status are also eligible to apply for the screening.
- Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) MUST fill in their IIVC Code on the screening portal.
- Note that ANY EXAMINATION TAKEN AFTER JULY 2017 IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
- Carefully preview all details supplied and CERTIFY that they are correct
- Click the “I CERTIFY” button if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preview.
- By ticking the “I Certify” button, the Candidate confirms that the screening will be premised ONLY on the supplied information as the screening decision is final. If you do not agree to the stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point.
- Click the “Continue” button
- After submission, you will be redirected to the Screening Homepage
- Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER then click DOWNLOAD RESULT to generate your SCREENING REPORT.
Candidates should know that both payment and registration/updating would last for Twenty Two  days, from Friday 27th July to Friday, 17th August, 2018 (12 midnight).
All LASU post UTME and Direct Entry Online Screening complaints should be channeled to [email protected]
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about LASU Post-UTME Form 2019/2020 kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article LASU Post-UTME Form 2019/2020 helpful and useful?
If this article on LASU Post-UTME Form 2019/2020 has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]