MEASURE Evaluation Small Research Grants in USA, 2018 | Application Guide and Requirements
MEASURE Evaluation Small Research Grants…Applicants are invited for MEASURE Evaluation Small Research Grants to increase the evidence base in routine health information systems (RHIS) in family planning and reproductive health (FP/RH). The grants are available for applicants who are from a USAID FP/RH priority country.
The purpose of the grants is to address research gaps in routine health information for FP/RH to inform policy and programmatic decision-making.
MEASURE Evaluation is a cooperative agreement awarded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) to the Carolina Population Center at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and five partner organizations: ICF International, John Snow Inc., Management Sciences for Health, Palladium, and Tulane University.
- Application Deadline: January 5, 2018.
- Course Level: Grants are available to pursue research.
- Study Subject: Grants are awarded to conduct research in family planning and reproductive health.
- Scholarship Award: The base amount for a small grant is US$10,000, which is intended to cover basic research expenses for a twelve-month timeline. The total amount of the approved sub-grant may be higher as it will be based on proposed budgets reflecting realistic data collection and analysis activities. Anticipated data use and dissemination activities should be included in the proposed budget. Travel to an international conference to present the research findings may not be requested.
Funds will be paid in three instalments: at the onset of the proposed study, after receipt of the first draft of a working paper, and after completion of the final working paper and other products related to data dissemination and use.
MEASURE Evaluation will assign a technical staff member to provide assistance for data analysis, editing drafts, and/or data utilization, as needed. This individual will also administratively manage the sub-agreements.
- Nationality: Applicants from USAID FP/RH priority country(Haiti, Yemen, Philippines Afghanistan, Pakistan, Nepal, India, Bangladesh, South Sudan, Ghana, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Liberia, Zambia, Rwanda, Mozambique, Nigeria, Senegal, Uganda, Mali and Democratic Republic of the Congo) are eligible to apply for the grants.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of grants are not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Haiti, Yemen, Philippines, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Nepal, India, Bangladesh, South Sudan, Ghana, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Liberia, Zambia, Rwanda, Mozambique, Nigeria, Senegal, Uganda, Mali and Democratic Republic of the Congo are eligible to apply for the grants.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be seeking to build their research and/or data use capacity.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply For MEASURE Evaluation Small Research Grants:
- Applicants can apply by via email:
- To apply, please submit the following in English:
- Brief cover letter.
- Concept paper (3-4 pages) clearly summarizing the background/context, the rationale for the study, research question(s), the scope of analysis, description of the dataset, and proposed data use and dissemination activities.
- Illustrative budget in US dollars.
- Curriculum vitae of key personnel.
- Concept papers are due by January 5, 2018. Applications received after this date will not be accepted. All candidates will be notified by January 25, 2018. Shortlisted candidates will then be requested to submit a detailed research proposal (5- 10 pages) with the following sections:
- Research question(s).
- Methods (study design and data collection).
- Data analysis
- Plan for how the research findings will be disseminated and potentially used.
- The composition of the research team.
- Description of how the sub-grant will build research capacity.
- Detailed budget.
- Once selected, sub-grantees will be required to submit proof of institutional or country ethics review and approval or exemption.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about MEASURE Evaluation Small Research Grants kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article MEASURE Evaluation Small Research Grants helpful and useful?
If this article on MEASURE Evaluation Small Research Grants has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
WARNING! THIS CONTENT IS PROTECTED AND CAN ONLY BE COPIED IF AN APPROPRIATE CREDIT AND LINK IS MADE TO THIS WEBSITE AS THE SOURCE.