Media Trust Limited Recruitment for Commercial Printing Executive And How To Apply.
Media Trust Limited Recruitment….Media Trust Limited is the publisher of Daily Trust and other newspaper titles. They are also into commercial printing as well as Brand Marketing Research for the purpose of identifying new opportunities for business values. Each market research report delivers insight across a wide range of crucial factors such as market size, growth drivers, competitive landscape, trends, and forecasts.
We are desirous of recruiting a competent, self-motivated and result-oriented candidate to fill the position below:
Media Trust Limited Recruitment for Commercial Printing Executive
Job Title: Commercial Printing Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Increase revenue generation through commercial printing
- Assists and presents the quote and/or proof to the customer in a professional manner, answering any questions or potential problems and communicating any changes or additional delays.
- Learn and keep abreast of products, production methods and servicing offered by the company and its competitors, trends in the printing industry, and needs of actual and potential customers and the market in general.
- Maintains files with relevant information for each new prospect and makes periodic calls on prospective customers.
- Learn and keep abreast of every customer’s financial condition. Supplies credit applications to prospective customer and bring new accounts to the attention of the Head Commercial Printing to assure proper payment for products and services.
- Market commercial printing jobs to existing customers and prospects, works with the Head Commercial printing to develop new customers and strives to meet and exceed sales volume goals and company budgets.
- Offers technical advice, answers questions, arranges plant visits, provides quotes and offers samples to secure customers’ printing business and contacts clients who are in a position to influence people for commercial printing.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a Degree or HND preferably in Printing Technology, Marketing, Production Management, Business Administration or in any related area such as humanities and Arts with relevant practical experience;
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to estimate job costs, supplies, and related materials and resources; maintaining print
- Ability to market/sell with previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Candidate must have good knowledge of Commercial printing and Production;
- Sales oriented and results driven;
- Courteous, respectful and cooperative;
- Very organized and keen to detail even under pressure
- Ability to follow through on a marketing prospect;
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Enthusiastic personality and positive mindset, with a commitment to sustainable energy.
- Candidate must be between the age of 30 – 40 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 28th March, 2019
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Media Trust Limited Recruitment Kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article Media Trust Limited Recruitment helpful and useful?
If this article on Media Trust Limited Recruitment has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.