NAF Recruitment-Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form Portal…Nigerian Airforce (NAF) Recruitment…Nigerian Airforce (NAF) Recruitment 2018/2019 and How To Apply.
NAF Recruitment…With respect to Nigerian Airforce Recruitment starting date 2019-2020, Examstuts.com has prepared a detailed guide on the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Process. in this guide, you will find NAF Recruitment Starting date, NAF Recruitment Portal, Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Application Form and many other vital information. To succeed in the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment, follow this guide.
Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment form for the year 2019. Online Registration starts on 12 January, 2019 and closes 23 February, 2019. Application is free!!!
This is to inform the general public that the Application For Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise 2019 has commenced.
Candidates that qualify after the registration process would be invited for Zonal Recruitment Exercise which would hold from Saturday, 9 March – Saturday, 23 March 2019. Also, candidates that qualify after the Zonal Recruitment Exercise would be invited for Final Selection Interview Exercise, after which the list of successful candidates would be published for Basic Military Training.
This article today focuses on NAF Recruitment this year and all the required information You need to succeed in NAF Recruitment 2019. If you want to succeed, we have outlined the entire necessary wherewithal that you need to make a success out of NAF Recruitment.
People have been constantly anticipating NAF Recruitment Update coming from us. With this level of anticipation, we have received numerous queries on the recent happening on NAF Recruitment. Our readers have been bombarding us with questions such as;
- How can i apply for NAF Recruitment 2019?
- Where can i obtain the NAF Recruitment form?
- Is the NAF Recruitment 2019 form out?
- When will Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2019/2020 start?
- I need Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2019/2020 updates, etc.
- Is NAF Recruitment 2019 real ?
- NAF Recruitment 2019 application deadline.
To ascertain if the NAF Recruitment 2019 has officially started, reach out to the official NAF Recruitment 2019 portal: or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the NAF Recruitment 2019 form is out.
Warning: Currently NAF Recruitment 2019 Form is not yet out online, beware of people trying to extort money from you by selling forms for you. Once the form is out, we will notify you and update this post. To stay updated, bookmark this page and subscribe to our feed. Also share the post to inform others.
About The Nigerian Airforce (NAF)
The idea of establishing an air force for Nigeria was first mooted in 1961 following the nation’s participation in peace-keeping operations in Congo and Tanganyika (now Tanzania). During these peace-keeping operations, foreign air forces aircraft were employed to airlift the Nigerian Army Regiment to and from the theatres of operation. The Nigerian Government at the time, no doubt, recognized the urgent need to establish an air force actively supported by modern facilities to provide full complement of forces to enhance the nation’s military posture. Early in 1962, the Government agreed in principle that the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) be established.
About NAF Recruitment 2019
Here is Nigerian Airforce (NA) Recruitment 2018/2019. We welcome you to Examstuts.com, a one stop websites that gives you updated with fresh contents. From jobs to school news, and exams. This page will guide you on how to get the application form, how to apply, requirements and application guide, the official recruitments websites and much more.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment General Instructions.
1. Nationality: Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
2. Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 18and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 18and 25 years for tradesmen/women. Those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers must be between the ages of 18and 28 years.
3. Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
4. Height: Minimum height is 1.66meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63 meters or 5.3ft for females.
5. Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
6. Attestation Forms: Applicant’s attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army, Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force. Also a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above. Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, Magistrates and Principals of Government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms. The signees passport photograph and either photocopy of drivers licence, international passport, national identity card or voters identity card must be attached. In addition, applicants are to bring with them Local Government Indigene Certificate to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and final selection interview.
7. Presentation of original credentials: Applicants are required to submit their original credentials for scrutiny, at the zonal and final selection exercises. The credentials include the following:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 6.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable)
- Photocopy of Educational/Trade Certificates
- Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin
- Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form
- Attestation of Local Government Area Form
- Acknowledgment Card
- Writing Materials (for aptitude test)
Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants will be handed over to the Nigeria Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
8. On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the underlisted documents:
- Acknowledgment Card
- Attestation Form
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Academic/Professional Requirements.
1. Non-Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 creditsincluding Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials.
a.Applicants must possess ND (with minimum of Lower Credit), NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or City & Guild Certificate.
b. Candidates with only Trade Test Certificate (including Drivers) are required to also have a minimum of 2 passesin GCE/SSCE/NECO including English Language.
Note: that applicants with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teacher’s certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply. Applicants with medical qualifications should possess evident of registration with relevant professionals bodies and current practicing licence.
3. Requirements:Applicants are advised to carefully read the requirements below before filling the Form:
a. Medical Records: ND Medical Records.
c.Lab Technician:ND Medical Lab Science.
d.X-Ray Technicians:ND X-ray Technology.
e.Dental Technician: ND Dental Technology/ Dental Therapy.
f.Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.
g.Environmental Health Technician: ND Environmental Health Technology.
h.Biomed Technician: ND Biomed Technology.
i.Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.
j. Physiotherapy: ND Physiotherapy.
k. Medical Supply: ND Medical Supply.
l.Dieticians/Nutrition: ND Dietetics/Nutrition.
m.Assistant Chaplain:Diploma in Theology.
n.Assistant Imam:ND Arabic/Islamic Studies.
o. Engineering Technicians: ND Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Electronics Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Air Engineering Technology.
p. Works: Trade Test Cert in Welding/Carpentry/Painting/Sign Writing/Plumbing/Mason/Domestic Electrician/Refrigeration and Air Conditioning/Tailors.
q. Domestic Electricians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/Trade Test Certificate 1,2,3 Domestic Electrician, Works.
r. Building Technology:ND Building Technology/Quantity Surveyor/ Land Surveying/ Civil Engineering.
t. Meteorologist:WMO Class III Meteorology Assistant Certificate, Certificate in ATCA/Base Operator and Fire.
u. Public Relations/Info:ND Mass Communication/Journalism/Broadcasting/Trade Test Certificate in Videography/Photography.
v. Secretarial Assistants: ND Office Technology Management.
w. Library Assistants:ND/NCE Library Science.
x. Music:ND Music. In addition, playing experience in any recognised Band will be an advantage.
y. Driver/Mechanic:Trade Test and current driver’s license with practical experience.
z. Computer/Space Tech:ND/Computer Hardware Engr/Tech, Software Engr/Tech, Satellite Image Interpreter/GIS Tech, SatCom Hub Installation Tech, Fiber Optic Tech, Network Tech, Cyber Security Tech, Web Designer/Master and Software Developer. Possession of recognized certifications will be an advantage.
aa. Sports: Certificate of participation/Medals in National and International sporting competitions and in addition ND/NCE Physical Education can be an added advantage.
ab. Catering: ND Catering Services/Catering Certificate.
ac. Education:NCE Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, Home Economics, Nigerian Languages, French, Business Management, Fine Art, Basic Science/Integrated Science, Computer Science, Music, Technical Education/Basic Technology, Christian Religious Knowledge, Islamic Religious Knowledge.
ad. Administration/Logistics: ND Business Studies/Business Administration and Management/Purchasing and Supply/Financial Studies/Economics.
ae. Legal Clerks: ND/Diploma in Law.
Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise.
Qualifying Recruitment Tests will hold in the following Centers:
a. Bauchi: 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.
b.Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
c. Enugu: 155 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
d.Ilorin: 303 MAG – Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
e.Ipetu-Ijesha: 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
f.Jos: 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
g. Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
h.Kano: 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
i. Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
j.Maiduguri: 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
k.Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi.
l. Minna:351 Nigerian Air Force Base, Minna.
m.Port-Harcourt: 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt.
n.Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
o.Yola: 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Online Registration starts on 12th January 2019 and closes on 23rd February 2019.
1. Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of their documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
a. Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
b. Photocopies of:
(1) Birth Certificate/ Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
(2) Educational/ Trade Certificates.
(3) Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin.
2. Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants will be handed over to the Police for prosecution.The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
3. On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
For Technical Support, please call: 09064432351, 09055840142, 08053440802 or Email: [email protected] Note: All phone lines are available Monday – Friday between 8:30AM and 5:30PM.
What People Are Searching For On NAF Recruitment 2019
- nigerian airforce recruitment 2018/2019,
- nigerian airforce recruitment portal 2018,
- nigerian airforce recruitment form 2018,
- nigerian airforce application form,
- list of successful candidate for nigerian airforce 2017/2018,
- careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng 2018,
- nigerian airforce recruitment past questions,
- nigeria airforce form 2018,
- Searches Related To NAF Recruitment,
- Naf Recruitment 2018,
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018,
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Portal 2018,
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018/2019,
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form 2018,
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2018,
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment 2018,
- Nigerian Air Force News Today,
Steps To Succeed In NAF Recruitment 2019-Final Advise
We are here just to get you the necessary help on Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply. We talk about the year of establishments, application guide, eligibility and requirements.
If you want to really make it during the recruitment exercise, there are things you should do in order not to lose it. In the same vain there are things that may endanger your recruitments which and they are listed below.
- Do not register more than one time, as doing so may disqualify you from the offer.
- Ensure that you do not disclose your registration details such as username or password to another third party, it should be confidential else you may lose the offer. As the impersonator involve may claim the offer.
- Register early it might be on a first come first serve basis, but you may not know
- The email address you used should be personal. Do not share email address. Register a gmail or yahoo mail accounts its totally free, simple and fast to operate.
- You must use only original credentials, as using a forge credentials such as certificate may terminate your appointments or application as well
- Signup to this website to get notified on changes or updates. Late information is as good as useless. Don’t miss out on our updates.
- Dress decently if you are called for interview; do not over dress or dress extravacantly to avoid disqualification.
- Cut you hair low, it depends on the company that you are about to be recruited
- Ask questions on the comments section of this blog and we will be more than glad to help.
- Do not let people deceive you with carnal information. It might be corrects as at when they knew it. It might be currently outdated so get all information here to be properly guided.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about NAF Recruitment 2019 kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article NAF Recruitment Form Portal 2019/2020 helpful and useful?
If this article on NAF Recruitment Form Portal 2019/2020 has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.