NDA Admission List 2018/2019 is Out- Check The List Online Here.
NDA Admission List 2018/2019…Nigerian Defence Academy,Kaduna, NDA 70th Regular Course Admission List out – 2018/2019, NDA Admission List 2018/2019 is Out- Check The List Online Here. See the full details on how to check Nigerian Defence Academy Admission List Online Here.
What Is Admission List
Academic Admission List is a list which contains the name of all successful candidates who have been offered provisional admission in the preferred school of their choice after a successful admission screening.
This is to inform the general public that the management of Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) has published the list of candidates admitted into the 70th Regular course of the Academy for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates whose names appeared in the NDA 70th Regular Course Admission List were successful at the Armed Forces Selection Board Interview held on Saturday 19th May, 2018.
How To Check NDA Admission List
The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Armed Forces Selection Board Interview held from 22 July – 5 August 2018. The candidates have been offered admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) for the 70th Regular Course.
They are to report for training at the NDA (Permanent Site), AFAKA on Friday, 24 August, 2018. Any candidate who fails to report on Monday, 27 August, 2018 will forfeit his or her place to a candidate on the reserve list.
Selected candidates will be received on arrival at the reception centre located at the Academy Parade Ground permanent site at AFAKA.
Candidates on the reserve list are NOT to report to the Academy until they are invited.
Selected candidates MUST come along with the ORIGINAL copies of their credentials which include First School Leaving Certificate, Primary School Testimonial, School Certificate Results NECO/WAEC, Senior Secondary School Testimonials, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age and Letter of State of Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy. In addition, successful candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Two pairs of black trousers
- One lounge suite (dark colour).
- Two belts (preferably black).
- One pair of black cover shoes
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes
- Two pairs of white shorts
- Two pairs of white trousers.
- Three pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- Four pairs of white socks.
- One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wrist watch.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- Black swimming trunk/shirt.
Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- One pair of black low heel cover
- Four lounge skirts (dark colours).
- Four pairs of black or blue short
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave the Academy for the first three months of training. Selected candidates and their parents are to please note the above for strict compliance.
Click here (pdf) to access NDA admission list. You will need a device that is capable of opening a PDF file to access it.
Enquiries and further information could be sent to the email address [email protected]or call
Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 14th July 2018:
Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2018.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Examination Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian.
Candidates are to download both the “Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms” from the NDA applications portal/NDA website (www.ndaapplications.net/ , www.nda.edu.ng) and complete same. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alterations on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- Non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of result.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- The second copy of “Postcard Photograph” that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
- Candidates who fail to report by “Saturday 23rd June, 2018” and “Saturday 14th July, 2018” for Batches 1 and 2 respectively, will not be allowed to attend the interview. Any candidate in Batch 2 who is seen around the NDA premises before “14th July 2018”, will be disqualified.
- All candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of their stay for the AFSB.
- All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates/credentials screening, medical and physical fitness tests amongst others. Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview.
- Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening (documents verification and medical screening) will be asked to leave the NDA premises.
- Candidates who are coming to Kaduna for the first time should log on to NDA website for brief description of how to locate the venue of the AFSB
The general public is hereby cautioned to beware of fraudsters as this is the only authentic list of successful candidates. Please note also that there will be no supplementary list.
Please see the attached file below; (for better understanding, please click on the download link below to view the larger file)
How to check NDA 70th Regular Course Admission List
NDA_69th_List of successful Candidates and Reserve
Important and Related Searches On NDA Admission List 2018/2019
NDA Shortlist 2018,
NDA Kaduna List Of Successful Candidate,
NDA Shortlisted Candidate 2018,
NDA 68rc Final List,
Daily Trust NDA List ,
Nigerian Defence Academy Postgraduate School,
NDA Postgraduate Admission List 2018,
General Search On Admission List
- Searches Related To What Is Admission List
- Admission List For All Schools
- List Of Schools That Have Released Admission List For 2017/2018
- Latest Admission List
- List Of Schools That Have Not Released Their Admission List
- Jamb Admission List 2017/2018
- When Will Admission List Be Released For 2017/2018
- Have Jamb Started Giving Admission
- Uniport.Edu.Ng Admission List
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about NDA Admission List 2018/2019 kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article NDA Admission List 2018/2019 helpful and useful?
If this article on Nigerian Defence Academy Admission List has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.