NDA Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020 Has Been Released | Check It Online Here
NDA Postgraduate Admission List 2019…The Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA, The Nigerian Defence Academy Postgraduate Admission List Is Out. See the Details Below.
This is to notify the general public that the NDA Postgraduate admission list 2019/2020 sessions is out.
What Is Admission List
Academic Admission List is a list which contains the name of all successful candidates who have been offered provisional admission in the preferred school of their choice after a successful admission screening.
How to check NDA Postgraduate Admission List
To check the list, you will need to follow the instructions here or you can simply click to view or download the PDF below.
Disclaimer: Currently right now, we are not certain of the school released admission list. But we are very certain of the information here on how to check the admission list online here. So use it wisely.
All the applicants who took part in the screening exercise can quickly check their admission list on the school official website by Clicking Here
Instruction To NDA Postgraduate Admitted Students.
The list of successful candidates for admission into various postgraduate programmes of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is as shown hereunder.
- 1. All candidates who have been offered admission into the post graduate programme of NDA for the 2016/17 Academic Session are urged to collect their admission letters and schedule of fees at the Postgraduate School, NDA Ribadu Campus, Kaduna with effect from 6th March 2017.
- 2. Come along with original copies of credentials for screening at the Postgraduate School.
- 3. Only successfully screened candidates will be allowed to register.
- 4. Registration for semester courses will start on 8 March 2017 and end on 18 March 2017.
- 5. Please note that the registration will be done online. Each admitted student will be given his/her username and initial password after screening exercise at the PG School to facilitate the online
- 6. Students are expected to register online within the period and print-out 2 copies of Course Registration Forms for the PG School and their respective departments.
- 7. Any student who fails to register within the specified period shall pay late registration fees as may be specified.
- 8. Lectures commences on 20 March 2017.
- 9. No student will be allowed to register after 3 weeks of commencement of lectures.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about NDA Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020 kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]