NDLEA Recruitment 2019/2020 Form and Portal-National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019 and How To Apply
NDLEA Recruitment 2019/2020 Form…Has the National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment for this year begun? This article will guide you slowly on the correct application process and procedures for the Recruitment at NDLEA.
This article today focuses on NDLEA Recruitment this year all the required information You need to succeed in NDLEA Recruitment. If you want to succeed, we have outlined the entire necessary wherewithal that you need to make a success out of NDLEA Recruitment.
People have been constantly anticipating NDLEA Recruitment Update coming from us. With this level of anticipation, we have received numerous queries on the recent happening on NDLEA Recruitment. Our readers have been bombarding us with questions such as;
- How can i apply for NDLEA Recruitment?
- Where can i obtain the KPMG NigeriaNDLEA Recruitment form?
- Is the NDLEA Recruitment form out?
- When will NDLEA Recruitment start?
- I need NDLEA Recruitment updates, etc.
- Is NDLEA Recruitment real etc?
- NDLEA Recruitment application deadline 2018/2019.
To ascertain if the NDLEA Recruitment 2019/2020 has officially started, reach out to the official NDLEA Recruitment 2019/2020 portal: or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the NDLEA Recruitment 2019/2020 form is out.
About The National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
NDLEA stands for “National Drug Law Enforcement Agency”. The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a Federal agency in Nigeria charged with eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs. The agency was established by Decree Number 48 of January 1990.
About NDLEA Recruitment 2019/2020
Here is National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2018/2019. We welcome you to Examstuts.com, a one stop websites that gives you updated with fresh contents. From jobs to school news, and exams. This page will guide you on how to get the application form, how to apply, requirements and application guide, the official recruitments websites and much more.
NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements and Qualifications
- You need to have either of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- WAEC/NECO/GCE is accepted but must not exceed two sittings.
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- Candidates are required to also have NCE certificate from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How To Apply For NDLEA Recruitment 2019/2020-Application Guide
- Log on to NDLEA employment portal here
- Applicants who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test.
Make sure you attached your CV alongside.
NDLEA submitted documents must include
- State of Origin Certificate
- Local Government of Origin Certificate
- Primary School to the Highest Level of Education certificate
- A recent Passport Photograph
- The official approved Government ID like National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
- A comprehensive CV should aslo be included
What People Are Searching For On NDLEA Recruitment 2019/2020
- ndlea.gov.ng recruitment,
- national drug law enforcement agency,
- ndlea recruitment requirement,
- ndlea recruitment shortlist,
- ndlea vacancy,
- ndlea.org recruitment,
- national drug law enforcement agency recruitment result,
- national drug law enforcement agency recruitment 2018,
- Ndlea Recruitment Portal 2019,
- Ndlea Recruitment Shortlist,
- Ndlea Recruitment Requirement,
- Www.Ndlea.Gov.Ng Recruitment,
- Ndlea Vacancy,
- Ndlea Salary Structure,
- Ndlea Ranks,
- Ndlea Employment Portal,
Steps To Succeed In NDLEA Recruitment 2019/2020-Final Advise
We are here just to get you the necessary help on Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply. We talk about the year of establishments, application guide, eligibility and requirements.
If you want to really make it during the recruitment exercise, there are things you should do in order not to lose it. In the same vain there are things that may endanger your recruitments which and they are listed below.
- Do not register more than one time, as doing so may disqualify you from the offer.
- Ensure that you do not disclose your registration details such as username or password to another third party, it should be confidential else you may lose the offer. As the impersonator involve may claim the offer.
- Register early it might be on a first come first serve basis, but you may not know
- The email address you used should be personal. Do not share email address. Register a gmail or yahoo mail accounts its totally free, simple and fast to operate.
- You must use only original credentials, as using a forge credentials such as certificate may terminate your appointments or application as well
- Signup to this website to get notified on changes or updates. Late information is as good as useless. Don’t miss out on our updates.
- Dress decently if you are called for interview; do not over dress or dress extravacantly to avoid disqualification.
- Cut you hair low, it depends on the company that you are about to be recruited
- Ask questions on the comments section of this blog and we will be more than glad to help.
- Do not let people deceive you with carnal information. It might be corrects as at when they knew it. It might be currently outdated so get all information here to be properly guided.
Other Important Recruitment You Can Apply Too
- Nigeria Police Force NPF Recruitment 2018/2019 and How To Apply
- Nigeria Security & Civil Defence Corps
- Nigerian Army
- Nigerian Navy
- Nigerian Airforce
- Department of Security Services
- National Intelligence Agency
- Defence Intelligence Agency
- National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency
- Nigerian Custom Service
- Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC)
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)
- Federal Road Safety Commission
- Federal Fire Service
- National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking In Persons (NAPTIP)
- National Agency for Foods Administration and Control(NAFDAC)
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
- National Human Rights Commission
- Nigeria Prison Service
- National Youth Service Corps
- National Orientation Agency (NOA)
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about NDLEA Recruitment 2019/2020 kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article NDLEA Recruitment Form Portal 2019/2020 helpful and useful?
If this article on NDLEA Recruitment 2019/2020 has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]