NDU Supplementary Admission Form For 2019/2020 Academic Session.
NDU Change Of Course Form -The Niger Delta Unversity, NDU supplementary admission form (or Change of Course for candidates whose name are not on the merit list) for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. What is supplementary admission form?
NDU Supplementary Admission Form
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in -The Niger Delta Unversity, Yenagoa (NDU) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to NDU Merit Admission List, that the School authority invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
This article compiled by examstuts team on NDU Change Of Course/Supplementary Form will guide you through the application process.
NDU Supplementary Admission Aggregates
NDU Undergraduate Courses
|2||Banking & Finance|
|6||Office Information Management|
|1||English and Literature Studies|
|2||History and Diplomacy|
|BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES|
|1||Medical Laboratory Science|
|1||Adult and Community Education|
|3||Automobile Technology Education|
|4||Building Technology Education|
|13||Education Political Science|
|14||Education Religious Studies|
|16||Electrical & Electronic TechnologyEducation|
|17||Guidance & Counseling|
|21||Metal Work Technology Education|
|23||Woodwork Technology Education|
|1||Agricultural and Environmental Engineering|
|2||Chemical and Petrochemical Engineering|
|1||Fine and Applied Arts|
|1||Medicine and Surgery|
|9||Pure & Applied Chemistry|
NDU Admission Requirements
- 5 olevel credit including maths and English in not more than two sittings.
- UTME score of 180 and above and must have choose NDU as institution as their first choice of institution during JAMB registration.
How To Apply For NDU Post UTME
- Log on to www.nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and edit form.
- Submit and print out the application form.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]
- Get The Latest Job Vacancies and Recruitment In Nigeria For Free here.
- Lagos State Government Recruitment- Apply Here.
- Massive Recruitment Ongoing in Akwa Ibom Call: 07013276852