NDU Direct Entry Admission Form 2019/2020 Is Out Online | Get The Form Here
NDU Direct Entry Admission Form 2019/2020…NDU Direct Entry Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Session Has Been Released; See How To Apply Below.
Most universities released their Post UTME forms alongside or rather embedded with the direct entry admission screening from. But some schools such as The University Of Yenagoa chooses to release their Direct entry form separately.
So in this article, you will get to know everything there is to know about NDU Direct Entry Admission Form 2019/2020 such as
- The registration fees
- The eligibility
- The needed requirements
- The application guide i.e. how to apply
And much other important information you will need.
Warning: Right now, we are not sure whether the form has been released, should in cases the form be out, you will be updated, kindly comment in the comment box below to let us know. This article has been created with the good intention to guide you on the application. So use it wisely.
Let us break down this article in their sub headings.
- 1 Searches related to ndu direct entry admission form 2018
- 2 How much is NDU Direct Entry Admission Form 2019/2020?
- 3 NDU Direct Entry Admission Eligibility
- 4 NDU Direct Entry Admission Form 2019/2020 Requirements
- 5 How to Apply For NDU Direct Entry Admission 2019/2020
- 6 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 7 Most Related Posts:
- Ndu Post Utme Form 2019/2020,
- Ndu Post Utme 2019/2020,
- Is N.D.U Post UtmeForm Out For 2019,
- Ndu Post Utme 2018/19,
- Ndu Post Utme Cut Off Mark,
- Ndu Screening Form,
- Ndu Post Utme Portal,
- Ndu 2018 2019 Latest News,
How much is NDU Direct Entry Admission Form 2019/2020?
What is the price range of NDU Direct Entry Admission Form 2019/2020? Find out below.
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
NDU Direct Entry Admission Eligibility
What make you and eligible candidate for NDU Direct Entry Admission? This subheading will still prove to be a sure guide for you. Follow our guide.
- Candidates who chose NDU in the 2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 150 or above for screening.
- Niger Delta University (NDU) requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
- DE candidates with Credit/Merit pass in National Diploma, Recognized Diploma, NCE or IJMB in relevant areas from recognized tertiary institutions.
NDU Direct Entry Admission Form 2019/2020 Requirements
What are the needed and necessary requirements for NDU Direct Entry Admission? See them below.
Candidates who possessed the above-mentioned requirements are eligible to present themselves with the following documents at the venue of the screening:
i. Original and photocopies of their credentials,
ii. One passport size photograph,
iii. Scratch card(s) for verification of ‘O’ Level results,
iv Evidence of payment of Post UTME/DE nonrefundable screening fee
v. Downloaded/printed online screening registration form.
How to Apply For NDU Direct Entry Admission 2019/2020
What are the methods of application for NDU Direct Entry Admission Form 2019/2020?
- Log on to www.nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand nairas (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and edit form.
- Submit and print out the application form.
N/B: The screening test is scheduled to hold from 27th August to 1st of September, 2018.
candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for direct entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 20th August 2018.
CLOSING DATE: The deadline for the online submission of Application Form is 20th August 2018.
N/B: Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Keep your Application Form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Follow our application guide below for a successful application.
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are out for 2019/2020 academic year.
- List Of Schools That Are Currently Selling Postgraduate Forms.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about NDU Direct Entry Admission Form 2019/2020 kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.