New Zealand Visa Application In Nigeria: Application Guide
New Zealand Visa Application In Nigeria…Every day, people are planning to travel out or into a country of their dream which they believe hold the realities to their dreams. New Zealand is one of the countries which people will love to travel to. Before getting to the main issue of the article we will have to know a little about this country which you are interested in traveling to.
New Zealand Visa Application In Nigeria: Application Guide
Facts about New Zealand
New Zealand is a country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean consisting of 2 main islands, both marked by volcanoes and glaciation. Capital Wellington, on the North Island, is home to Te Papa Tongarewa, the expansive national museum. Wellington’s dramatic Mt. Victoria, along with the South Island’s Fiordland and Southern Lakes, stood in for mythical Middle Earth in Peter Jackson’s “Lord of the Rings” films.
New Zealand Visa Application Requirements and Qualifications
Different countries often have different procedures and eligibility requirements for different types of visa applications (Study, Visit, Business or Work Visas). For instance, it is possible for you to be eligible for a New Zealand Transit Visa while being refused a Study, Work or Business visa based on the same present condition. Below, we summarized some of the eligibility requirements for a Ukraine Work Visa.
New Zealand Visa Application Document: What Documents Do You Need To Apply For New Zealand Visa from Nigeria
Here at Examstuts, we believe there is a general rule that governs the documents required for a Visa application. Before you consider applying for a Ukraine Work Visa (or any other Visa – in most cases), you will need to provide the following required information below.
Types Of New Zealand Visa You Can Apply For
There are several visa types that are granted to Nigerians who seek to travel to New Zealand and these depend on the purpose of travel. Below is a list of visa types available for approval at the New Zealand embassy.
How To Apply For New Zealand Visa
- 1 Collect the required documents
- The New Zealand embassy only attend to applications with all necessary documents. A checklist of documents is available to guide you.
- In summary, you need:
- An International passport document.
- B Passport photograph, not older than six months.
- C Travel insurance certificate. You can get this with NaijaGoingAbroad, click here.
- D Police report (or certificate), showing that you have good legal records.
- E Employment letter. Letter of Introduction from employer.
- F Company/business registration certificate, if you own your company.
- G Bank statement of account for a period of time, indicating your financial strengths.
- H Hotel reservation. You can also get this with NaijaGoingAbroad, click here.
- 2 Make copies of documents
- It is important that you make copies of your documents. Make photocopies of all documents, making sure that you make two coloured copies of your passport photo/data page.
- 3 Fill application form
- Ensure that you fill your visa application form correctly. You may download the New Zealand visa application form here.
- 4 Fix an appointment
- You must secure an appointment with the New Zealand visa application centre (VAC). VFS Global are the caretakers of New Zealand visa applications. Their office is in Pretoria, South Africa.
- 5 Pay your fees
- VFS global charges 560 Rand as service charge (17,000 Naira). While you also have to pay 1,748 Rand for visa fees (54,000 Naira). Other fees include; SMS charge, courier charge, etc.
- 6 Await the embassy’s decision
- After submission, you need to wait for 25 days or more before the embassy reaches a conclusion on your application. While waiting, you may monitor your application.
Top Reason Why New Zealand Visa Applications Are Rejected
Most Visa Applications that I know of are often rejected. But why is this so? Below are the reasons why Most Visa applications are often rejected.
- Submission of fraudulent documents.
- If the applicant has previously been deported from the United Kingdom.
- If the applicant has served a jail term of four years or more.
- If the applicant is withholding information regarding previous crime convictions.
- If it is noticed that the applicant lacks the necessary funds.
- Submission of falsified documents on previous visits to the United Kingdom or overstaying previous visits.
- If the applicant does not comply with the application requirements.
- If the applicant is found wanting in any of the application documents.
- If the reason tendered for the visit seems flimsy and not worthy of approval.
How to Apply Online
- 1 Create an account online
- Visit the Immigration New Zealand official website. Click on ‘Login’ then choose ‘Visitor visa’ from the drop down menu that appears soon after. Click ‘Login or create account’ to sign-up for your online application.
- Click ‘Create a realme login.’ You would be directed to a page where you’ll answer some personal questions. Click ‘create my realme login’ to end this process and login to continue.
- 2 Create a profile
- Enter your first and last (surname) name in the box after ‘display name’ then type your email address in the box for ‘email address’. Continue by clicking ‘agree and continue’. A link would be sent to your email address for verification. Click on this link to proceed.
- 3 Create a visitor visa application
- Once you click the link, you would be directed to Immigration New Zealand’s portal. See ‘create a new visitor visa application’ and click on it.
- Proceed with the guide, answers questions truthfully, then attach and upload supporting documents. You should be prepared to pay your fees with your Visa or Mastercard. Your fees include: immigration costs at 165 New Zealand Dollars (44,000 Naira); passport fee at 480 Rand (14,600 Naira); courier fee at 150 Rand (4,555 Naira).
- Apart from submitting your documents online, you may have to still visit the VAC to process your application. Visit here or Immigration New Zealand website for more information.
Things to do if your New Zealand Visa Application is rejected
In the event of your UK visa application being rejected, what should you do?
The rejection letter will carry information on whether the rejection can be appealed or not. If no specific reason is stated, then the applicant will have to reapply.
Note that the appeal process is likely to take up to twelve weeks, beginning from the submission of the appeal to the hearing and final decision.
Important Searches On New Zealand Visa Application In Nigeria.
- New Zealand Visa In Nigeria,
- Cost Of New Zealand Visa In Nigeria,
- New Zealand Visa Agents In Nigeria,
- New Zealand Visa Application In Nigeria ,
- New Zealand Visa Office In Nigeria ,
- New Zealand Tourist Visa In Nigeria ,
- Apply For New Zealand Visa In Nigeria,
- New Zealand Visa Application In Nigeria
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about New Zealand Visa Application In Nigeria Kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article New Zealand Visa Application In Nigeria helpful and useful?
If this article on New Zealand Visa Application In Nigeria has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.