NLS Bar Part II Course Admission Application Form for 2019 Session-How To Apply For Admission.
NLS Bar Part II Course Admission Form…Nigerian Law School (NLS) Bar Part I Course Admission Application Form for 2019 Session is out.
See details on how to apply for NLS Bar Part II Course Admission Application Form 2019. Application details and registration deadline can be found below.
This is to inform all the prospective applicants for admission into the Nigerian Law School 2019 Bar Part 11 Course that the application form is out.
- 1 Nigerian Law School Bar Part II Course Admission Requirements
- 2 How to Apply for Nigerian Law School Bar Part II Course
- 3 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 4 Most Related Posts:
Nigerian Law School Bar Part II Course Admission Requirements
The program is open to graduates of the law of common law countries, whose law courses have been approved by the council of legal education. Degrees obtained through part-time, long distance learning or study as an external student are not recognized for admission to this program
How to Apply for Nigerian Law School Bar Part II Course
Prospective applicants are to visit the School website: www.nigerianlawschool.edu.ng/ for instructions on procedure for application.
CLOSING DATE: Downloaded Application forms together with references on applicants must be completed and returned to the Nigerian Law School, through the Deans of the Faculties of Law on or before Friday November 22, 2019.
- Only candidates whose data have been forwarded to the Nigerian Law School, by Deans are eligible to apply. Every candidate must, therefore, confirm his/her name on the Nigerian Law School website before proceeding to pay the application fee. Under no circumstance shall individual candidates approach the Nigerian Law School directly or through Parents/Guardians, for admission.
- Approved re-admission candidates and cleared referred cases, are to confirm their names under re-admission, on the School’s website before proceeding to apply. Such candidates are to attach copies of their approval or clearance letters to their application forms and dispatch the same to the Secretary to the Council of Legal Education and Director of Administration, at the Nigerian Law School Headquarters, Abuja.
- Applicants are to note their Application Numbers to access their admission status subsequently, please.
If this article on NLS Bar Part II Course Admission Form has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.