NSCDC Recruitment 2019/2020 Form…Nigeria Security & Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment 2019 and How To Apply
Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment 2019…This article today focuses on NSCDC Recruitment this year and all the required information You need to succeed in Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment 2019. If you want to succeed, we have outlined the entire necessary wherewithal that you need to make a success out of NSCDC Recruitment 2019.
People have been constantly anticipating NSCDC Recruitment Update coming from us. With this level of anticipation, we have received numerous queries on the recent happening on NSCDC Recruitment. Our readers have been bombarding us with questions such as;
- How can i apply for NSCDC Recruitment 2019?
- Where can i obtain the NSCDC Recruitment form?
- Is the NSCDC Recruitment form out?
- When will NSCDC Recruitment start?
- I need NSCDC Recruitment updates, etc.
- Is NSCDC Recruitment real for 2018 etc?
- NSCDC Recruitment application deadline 2018/2019.
To ascertain if the NSCDC Recruitment 2019 has officially started, reach out to the official NSCDC Recruitment portal: or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the NSCDC Recruitment form is out.
About The Nigeria Security & Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC)
NSCDC is a para-military agency of the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that is commissioned to provide measures against threat and any form of attack or disaster against the nation and its citizenry. The corps is statutorily empowered by lay Act No. 2 of 2003 and amended by Act 6 of 4th June 2007.
About NSCDC Recruitment 2019/2020
Here is Nigeria Security & Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment 2018/2019. We welcome you to Examstuts.com, a one-stop websites that give you updated with fresh contents. From jobs to school news, and exams. This page will guide you on Nigeria Security & Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment 2018/2019 and How To Apply. You will also get informed on how to get the application form, how to apply, requirements and application guide, the official recruitments websites and much more.
NSCDC Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements and Qualifications
- 18 years of age to 25 years of age will be approved. Should not be lower than or higher than.
- As a Civil Servant you are not expected to be bigger or higher than rank of Grade Level 12
- Chest Measurement Must not be lower than 86 cm (34 inches) , if it must exceed, it is only allowed for men.
- If you are pregnant at the time of Recruitment you will be disqualified.
- Must have O’ Level certificate at least five credits including Mathematics and English Language
- You are expected to have a good character/behavior. And additionally, if you have a criminal cas you will be disqualified.
- You are not expected to have any form of abnormalities or deformities such as -stammering, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand. Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body. Gross Malformation of teeth. Protruding Navel.
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria, either by birth or nationality
- Guarantors’ Form: fill any two (2) of:
Local Government Chairman,
- Heads of Educational Institutions attended.
- You must have a valid National Drivers’ License or a voters card (it’s a plus advantage).
- You must have a valid National Drivers’ License or a voters card (it’s a plus advantage).
- Your Height should not be less than 1.67 metres (men) and not less than 1.64 metres (women.)
- Your WAEC,NECO,NABTEP in not more than two sittings
How To Apply For NSCDC Recruitment 2019/2020-Application
We are one of the best website job seeker’s rely on when it comes to jobs & recruitments. All applicant who is interested in 2018/2019 recruitments exercise should subscribe below to get details about how to apply, form, eligibility etc; Here is NSCDC Recruitment website at www.nscdc.gov.ng/recruitment or check out http://www.nscdc.gov.ng/index.php/about-nscdc/nscdc-careers for more.
CLOSING DATE: 6 weeks from the publication date. We will keep updating you once the form is out and keep you abreast of changes that may occur in the process. Do subscribe below to get informed.
What People Are Searching For On NSCDC Recruitment 2018/2019
- nigeria civil defence recruitment 201
- nigeria civil defence recruitment portal,
- nscdc.gov.ng/recruitment 2018,
- nscdc recruitment news,
- nigeria civil defence corps latest recruitment,
- nscdc recruitment portal,
- nigeria security and civil defence corps,
- nigeria security and civil defence corps headquarters (nscdc) abuja,
- Searches Related To NSCDC Recruitment,
- Nscdc Recruitment Portal,
- Nscdc Recruitment News,
- Nscdc Recruitment 2018,
- Nscdc Recruitment Exercise,
- Www.Nscdc.Gov.Ng/Recruitment 2018,
- Nscdc Portal,
- Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Portal,
- Civil Defence Recruitment 2018,
Steps To Succeed In NSCDC Recruitment 2019/2020 -Final Advise
We are here just to get you the necessary help on Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply. We talk about the year of establishments, application guide, eligibility and requirements.
If you want to really make it during the recruitment exercise, there are things you should do in order not to lose it. In the same vain there are things that may endanger your recruitment which and they are listed below.
Other Recruitment You Should Apply For
- Nigeria Police Force NPF Recruitment
- Nigeria Security & Civil Defence Corps Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Department of Security Services Recruitment
- National Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- Defence Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
- Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) Recruitment
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Commission Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking In Persons (NAPTIP) Recruitment
- National Agency for Foods Administration and Control(NAFDAC) Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment
- National Human Rights Commission Recruitment
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment
- National Youth Service Corps Recruitment
- National Orientation Agency (NOA) Recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment
- National Agricultural Extension, Research and Liaison Services (NAERLS) Recruitment
- National Veterinary Research Institute (NVRI)] Recruitment
- Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation (NAIC) Recruitment
- National Root Crops Research Institute (NCRI) Recruitment
- Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria Recruitment
- Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research Recruitment
- Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research (NIFOR) Recruitment
- Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service (NAQS) Recruitment
- National Horticultural Research Institute (NIHORT)
- Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment
- Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) Recruitment
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) Recruitment
- Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB) Recruitment
- Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NIMET) Recruitment
- Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment
- National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) Recruitment
- Nigeria Communications Satellite Limited (NIGCOMSAT) Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC) Recruitment
- Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Recruitment
- Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) Recruitment
- National Frequency Management Council Recruitment
- Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) Recruitment
- Budget Office of the Federation (BOF) Recruitment
- Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) Recruitment
- Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) Recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment
- Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Recruitment
- Debt Management Office (DMO) Recruitment
- Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment
- Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN) Recruitment
- Fiscal Responsibility Commission (FRC) – defunct Recruitment
- Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) Recruitment
- National Council on Privatisation Recruitment
- National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) Recruitment
- National Pension Commission PenCom (PenCom) Recruitment
- National Planning Commission (NPC) Recruitment
- National Sugar Development Council (NSDC) Recruitment
- Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment
- Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) Recruitment
- Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) Recruitment
- Nigerian Export – Import Bank (NEXIM Bank) Recruitment
- Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) Recruitment
- Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority (NEPZA) Recruitment
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Recruitment
- Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) Recruitment
- Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) Recruitment
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Recruitment
- National Examination Council (NECO) Recruitment
- National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Recruitment
- National Teachers Institute (NTI) Recruitment
- National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) Recruitment
- National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) Recruitment
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Recruitment
- West African Examination Council (WAEC) Recruitment
- Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment
- Electricity Management Services Limited (EMSL) Recruitment
- Energy Commission of Nigeria (ECN) Recruitment
- National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN)] Recruitment
- Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Recruitment
- Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NNRA)] Recruitment
- Petroleum Product Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA) Recruitment
- Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) – defunct Recruitment
- Rural Electrification Agency (REA) Recruitment
- Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN) Recruitment
- Federal Environmental Protection Agency (FEPA) Recruitment
- Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria (FRIN) Recruitment
- National Biosafety Management Agency (NBMA) Recruitment
- National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA) Recruitment
- National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency (NOSDRA) Recruitment
- SSS Recruitment
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]