NSUK Direct Entry Admission Form 2019/2020 Is Out Online | Get The Form Here
NSUK Direct Entry Admission Form 2019/2020…NSUK Direct Entry Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Session Has Been Released; See How To Apply Below.
Most universities released their Post UTME forms alongside or rather embedded with the direct entry admission screening from. But some schools such as The University Of Keffi chooses to release their Direct entry form separately.
So in this article, you will get to know everything there is to know about NSUK Direct Entry Admission Form 2019/2020 such as
- The registration fees
- The eligibility
- The needed requirements
- The application guide i.e. how to apply
And much other important information you will need.
Warning: Right now, we are not sure whether the form has been released, should in cases the form be out, you will be updated, kindly comment in the comment box below to let us know. This article has been created with the good intention to guide you on the application. So use it wisely.
Let us break down this article into their subheadings.
- 1 Searches related to nsuk direct entry admission form 2018
- 2 How much is NSUK Direct Entry Admission Form 2019/2020?
- 3 NSUK Direct Entry Admission Eligibility
- 4 NSUK Direct Entry Admission Form 2019/2020 Requirements
- 5 How to Apply For NSUK Direct Entry Admission 2019/2020
- 6 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 7 Most Related Posts:
- Nasarawa State UniversityDirect Entry Form 2019/2020,
- Nasarawa State UniversityDirect Entry 2019/2020,
- Is Nasarawa State University Direct Entry Form On Sale,
- Nasarawa State University Direct Entry Admission List,
- Nasarawa State University Direct Entry Form 2019,
- Federal University Lafia Direct Entry Requirements,
- Is Nasarawa State University Direct Entry Form Out,
- Nasarawa State University Post Utme 2019/2020,
How much is NSUK Direct Entry Admission Form 2019/2020?
What is the price range of NSUK Direct Entry Admission Form 2019/2020? Find out below.
If you have completed step1 of your application and verified your email, or if you want to login to your profile to check your application status Click here to login.
Application Fees : N5,000.00
Transaction charge: N300.00
[tab_item title=”Admission A-Z”]
- Go to the designated bank to pay your applicable application fee through e-Tranzact pin vending
- Visit NSUK website, click admission and complete your application online (see apply online tab for more details)
- Print required forms (Application Payment receipt, Transcript form, Referee Form, 3 copies)
- Log in to your online profile regularly to check admission status, you may receive email/SMS to this effect.
- When Offered admission, accept admission online by paying the applicable admission fee through e-Tranzact pin vending (See apply online to learn how to pay using eTranzact pin Vending)
- On Successful payment of admission fee, download provisional admission letter and screening form and proceed to school for admission processing on announced resumption date.
- Go for admission screening at the designated location. The following document will be required for screening; you cannot be screened without them.
- Downloaded and printed Provisional admission letter (control document)
- Downloaded, printed and completed screening form
- Original/copy of NYSC certificate
- Original/copy of O-level result/ certificate
- Original/copy of the first-degree certificate or equivalent document
- Original/copy Master degree certificate (PhD applicants)
- successful screening, you will be provided with matric number.
- Visit www.nsuk.edu.ng, select current student and click on pay school fees. Select pin vending option and click on pay fees now. Enter your provided matric number and click get fee detail. Download payment invoice, print and take it to the bank and pay the stated amount through e-transact pin vending.
- Come back to www.nsuk.edu.ng select current student and click pay school fees, select pin vending and click pay fees now, enter your matric no like in step 9 above but instead of download payment invoice, click “select payment option”, select pin vending then click “select and pay fee”, enter your confirmation number from bank, click on verify.
- On successful payment, you will get your school fees payment receipt, and a login pin. Print out, keep a copy.
- Go back to www.nsuk.edu.ng select current student and click portal login, enter you matric number and pin from your receipt to log in.
- Complete your profile with accurate information. Print out your student information form (SIF), register your required semester courses, print out your Course registration form (CRF).
- Submit your SIF, CRF and Payment Receipt to your department to complete your registration.
- Welcome to academic life at Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK).
NSUK Direct Entry Admission Eligibility
What make you and eligible candidate for NSUK Direct Entry Admission? This subheading will still prove to be a sure guide for you. Follow our guide.
NSUK Direct Entry Admission Form 2019/2020 Requirements
What are the needed and necessary requirements for NSUK Direct Entry Admission? See them below.
- A minimum of five subjects passed at not more than two sittings with at least two at the Principal or Advanced Level of the GCE or IJMB and others at credit level of the SSCE/GCE/O/L.
- Merit passes in two relevant major subjects (mainly for Education courses). Education may be accepted as a third A/L equivalent for those taking courses in Education.
- Two passes at the IJMB examination or Cambridge moderated schools or Basic studies terminal examination, or international Baccalaureate from recognized institutions with Senior School Certificate Credits or equivalent in three other subjects (subject to University requirements).
How to Apply For NSUK Direct Entry Admission 2019/2020
What are the methods of application for NSUK Direct Entry Admission Form 2019/2020?
Please read the instructions below carefully and adhere strictly to the processes provided in your online application in order to ensure that your online application is submitted successfully. Please note that only applications that are completed successfully will be processed.
Before you commence this application, kindly see the entry requirements for your desired program.
The following are the steps you will follow in your application; read all the steps before you begin.
First go to Bank: The application form is N5,000 only while online payment transaction charge is N300 making the total of N11,300. Please pay this amount through etranzact pin vending to any branch of the listed banks; Diamond, FCMB, Zenith, Ecobank, Firstbank, Keystone, UBA, Unity bank & Mainstreet. You will be given eTranzact pin or confirmation number. Please, pay with a valid email address and other details as it may be required by the bank.
Step 1 :
Biodata/Profile: To begin your online application, click the “Click here to apply” link at the bottom of the page. You will be required to provide your Bio-data, contact address along with your email address and also a password for you to login later. Click on save and a mail will be sent to your provided email, check your spam folder in case the email did not go straight to your inbox. Please note that you will be required to click the link that is sent to your email in order to proceed to step 2.
Step 2 :
Qualifications: After clicking the link sent to your email, login with the email and password provided in step 1, then click on edit application, provide all required fields, click on save and next step. This will take you to step 2, you will then be required to provide your academic qualifications up till date. Do this by clicking the add qualification button. Provide only relevant qualifications. Only 5 qualifications are allowed. Also, provide your next of kin details. Save and move to step 3.
Step 3 :
Select your program: Here you will be required to upload your passport photograph. Kindly ensure only clear passport size image is uploaded. Note without a clear image of applicant, admission processing may be stalled. Also select your proposed programme here and other required fields. Tick the declaration box, save and move to Step 4.
Step 4 :
Payment:Here you will be required to select your payment option. Select e-Tranzact pin vending then click on “select and pay fee”. Then scroll to the bottom, enter the e-Tranzact confirmation number or PIN obtained from the bank and click verify. Your payment will be verified and you can print your application receipt with your “Applicant ID”. Please note that you have to quote the “Applicant ID” in all future correspondence with the Postgraduate school in regards to your admission.
Step 5 :
Print Relevant Forms: On successful verification of your payment/download of application payment receipt, sign out or close your browser window click the returning applicant login link below to login to your profile and print relevant forms.
- Payment receipt
- 3 Copies of Referee Form (To be completed by 3 different referees)
- Transcript request form
- All PhD Applicants are to send an email, one page concise description of their proposed research interest to email@example.com. Please use your email from the online application and quote your applicant ID/Programme applied for in the email subject line.
- All applicants should request their former institutions to forward their transcript directly to (using the transcript request form): The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Nasarawa State University, P.M.B. 1022, Keffi, Nasarawa State.
- If you are offered admission by the University, you will be required to pay your fees fully at the commencement of registration.
For application enquires or support kindly use the link: http://nsuk.edu.ng/prospective/, fill in the required details and click on send or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, do not forget to quote your Applicant ID for enquires.
Follow our application guide below for a successful application.
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are out for 2019/2020 academic year.
- List Of Schools That Are Currently Selling Postgraduate Forms.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about NSUK Direct Entry Admission Form 2019/2020 kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.