OKOPOLY Supplementary Admission Form For 2019/2020 Academic Session.
OKOPOLY Change Of Course Form -The Federal Polytechnic Oko, OKOPOLY supplementary admission form (or Change of Course for candidates whose name are not on the merit list) for the 2019/20120 academic session is out. What is supplementary admission form?
OKOPOLY Supplementary Admission Form
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in -The Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra (OKOPOLY) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to OKOPOLY Merit Admission List, that the School authority invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
This article compiled by examstuts team on OKOPOLY Change Of Course/Supplementary Form will guide you through the application process.
OKOPOLY Supplementary Admission Aggregates
OKOPOLY Undergraduate Courses
- Agricultural Engineering / Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Art and Design
- Banking And Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Estate Management And Valuation
- Fashion Design And Clothing Technology
- Food Technology
- Home and Rural Economics
- Hospitality Management
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Office Technology And Management
- Printing Technology
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
OKOPOLY Admission Requirements
- You must have sat for the 2018/2019 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board(JAMB) Exams and have registered the school as a first or second choice institution.
- You must have at least five O’ level credits which must match with your choice department as stated in JAMB brochure and the credits should be from WAEC, NECO or any related Examination.
- The seating for the above credits must not be more than two(2).
- You must meet the minimum cutoff mark as stated by JAMB.
- A pass in English is acceptable for Urban & Regional Planning students only.
How To Apply For OKOPOLY Post UTME
Go to http://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/screeningapplication.aspx to generate an invoice.
With the generated invoice you are required to purchase the form at the designated banks viz: Microfinance, FCMB or any other banks that partner with fedpolyoko school or through the use of remitta, and make a payment of #2000. A Payment receipt will be issued to you.
Aftwerward, go back online to complete your online registration with the following credentials:
- Jamb Result
- O’Level Result
- Passport Photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial ( Primary Or Secondary)
After Completing The Step Three, Carefully Re-Check Your Information Before Clicking “Submit” After That Print Out Your Acknowledgement Slip.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]
- Get The Latest Job Vacancies and Recruitment In Nigeria For Free here.
- Lagos State Government Recruitment- Apply Here.
- Massive Recruitment Ongoing in Akwa Ibom Call: 07013276852