OOU Supplementary Admission Form For Academic Session.
OOU Change Of Course Form -The Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, OOU supplementary admission form (or Change of Course for candidates whose name are not on the merit list) for the academic session is out. What is supplementary admission form?
- 1 OOU Supplementary Admission Form
- 2 OOU Supplementary Admission Aggregates
- 3 OOU Undergraduate Courses
- 4 OOU Admission Requirements
- 5 How To Apply For OOU Post UTME
- 6 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 7 Most Related Posts:
OOU Supplementary Admission Form
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in -The Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-Iwoye (OOU) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to OOU Merit Admission List, that the School authority invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
This article compiled by examstuts team on OOU Change Of Course/Supplementary Form will guide you through the application process.
OOU Supplementary Admission Aggregates
Now, to calculate your OOU aggregate score, divide your UTME score by 8 and your Post UTME score by 2 and you will arrive at your score.
JAMB score /8 = 50%
POST UTME/2 = 50%
50% + 50% = 100%
Assuming Simisola got 300 in UTME and she also score 80 in post UTME, then this is how to calculate the aggregate
80/2 = 40%
40% + 37.5% = 77.5%
So Simisola’s aggregate score is 77.5% out of 100%
OOU Undergraduate Courses
- Banking And Finance
- Business Administration
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Secretarial Administration
- Agric-Extension And Rural Sociology
- Cooperative Management
- Agricultural Economics And Farm Management
- Agriculture Crop Production
- Fisheries Forestry And Wildlife
- Forestry Wildlife And Fisheries
- Home And Hotel Management
- Home Economics
ARTS AND HUMANITIES
- Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies
- English Language
- Fine/Applied Arts
- History And Diplomatic Studies
- Islamic Studies
- Performing Arts
- Business Education
- Education & Christian Religious Studies
- Education & Computer Science
- Education & Economics
- Education & Islamic Studies
- Education & Mathematics
- Education & Physics
- Education & Yoruba
- Education Accounting
- Education And Biology
- Education And Chemistry
- Education And English Language
- Education And French
- Education And Geography
- Education And History
- Education And Integrated Science
- Education And Political Science
- Education And Social Studies
- Guidance & Counselling
- Health Education
- Nursery And Primary Education
- Sport Science
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical /Electronics Engineering
- Geography And Regional Planning
- Mechanical Engineering
- Transport Planning And Management
- Urban And Regional Planning
- Civil Law
- Medicine And Surgery
- Applied Zoology
- Chemical Sciences
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Plant Science
- Industrial And Labour Relations
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
OOU Admission Requirements
Admission for all courses. If you want to get a chance to study in OOU, then you need to meet at least the following requirements: You will need to get at least six credits in O’level (it should be no more than two sittings) The minimum score for the UTME mark is 180
How To Apply For OOU Post UTME
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for the Screening Exercise and administrative charges. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice.
Payment can be made through any of the following:
- On-line Payment: visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guidelines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES: Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro & Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE: OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House, Igbeba, Ijebu-Ode.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.