Postcode Lottery Green Challenge 2018 and How To Apply.
Postcode Lottery Green Challenge 2018…The 12th edition of Postcode Lottery Green Challenge is now accepting entries from Green start-ups from all over the world. Submit your green business plans to win €500,000 for your startup. See more details about Postcode Lottery Green Challenge 2018 below.
The 12th edition of the Postcode Lottery Green Challenge has kicked off. The Postcode Lottery Green Challenge is one of the world’s largest competitions in the field of sustainable entrepreneurship. Green start-ups from all over the world can submit their promising sustainable business plans.
The Postcode Lottery Green Challenge is initiated by Nationale Postcode Loterij N.V. (“the Dutch Postcode Lottery”) to encourage the development of new, innovative, creative and yet commercially viable products and/or services that contribute to an eco-friendly lifestyle, directly reduce greenhouse gas emissions and score highly on convenience, quality and design.
The Dutch Postcode Lottery started the competition in 2007, after being inspired by president Clinton to look for those dedicated entrepreneurs with brilliant green business plans. Plans that are ready to speed up the transition towards a low carbon economy. The answers to the issues of our time are already in front of us. But it takes entrepreneurs like the Postcode Lottery Green Challenge finalists to present us with sustainable solutions and get them out into the world.
POSTCODE LOTTERY GREEN CHALLENGE ELIGIBILITY.
- be willing to bring your idea to market yourself, and to commit to working with any organisation necessary for developing the product and/or implementing the service
- be 18 years or older
- agree with all our Terms & Conditions
- fully complete all the questions on the entry form in English
- be willing to attend the Postcode Lottery Green Challenge in Amsterdam if you are selected as a finalist to present your idea to the jury (reasonable travel and lodging expenses for one person per finalist will be reimbursed)
- should have the potential to reduce greenhouse-gas emissions by an amount you can roughly estimate
- should be developed enough to execute
- should be realisable as a usable product or service within the next two years
- should preferably have integrated Cradle2Cradle principles in the designs
Besides these criteria, the jury will also look at factors such as: communication potential, courageousness and creativity.
POSTCODE LOTTERY GREEN CHALLENGE PRIZES.
- The five finalists of the Postcode Lottery Green Challenge win a minimum of €100,000,
- the runner-up receives €200,000 and
- the winner takes the grand prize of € 500,000.
But it takes more than prize money alone to become successful and create impact. On behalf of the Postcode Lottery Green Challenge, Rockstart organises a several months long tailored accelerator program for the five finalists, the Green Challenge Deep Dive. The program is aimed at identifying the start-ups’ biggest challenges and to provide them with mentorship and valuable connections to become investor ready.
POSTCODE LOTTERY GREEN CHALLENGE KEY DATES.
- People from all over the world could (free of charge) submit their sustainable business plans at online until 1 June 2018.
- Mid-July, the organization will announce the 25 nominees who will have a chance of becoming a finalist.
- Five finalists will then be selected Mid-August for the final round of the competition, where they will present their business plan in front of a selected audience and an international panel of experts during the grand final in Amsterdam on 13 September.
- After the decision round the judges will announce the winner of the €500,000 as well as the runner‐up and the three other finalists who will receive €100,000 each.
HOW TO ENTER POSTCODE LOTTERY GREEN CHALLENGE.
As this is an international competition, all entries must be submitted in English. Due to the fact that we receive hundreds of submissions from over 80 countries, we employ strict guidelines. If you have been selected as one of the finalists, you will be invited to come to Amsterdam to present your plan to the international panel of experts. Keep in mind that your presentation should be held in English as well.
Enter the challenge through the link below:
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Postcode Lottery Green Challenge 2018 kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article Postcode Lottery Green Challenge 2018 helpful and useful?
If this article on Postcode Lottery Green Challenge 2018 has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
WARNING! THIS CONTENT IS PROTECTED AND CAN ONLY BE COPIED IF AN APPROPRIATE CREDIT AND LINK IS MADE TO THIS WEBSITE AS THE SOURCE.