Siemens Recruitment For Head of Sales – PSDO REW WA Subregion 2018 And How To Apply.
Siemens Recruitment…Siemens is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust.
Siemens Recruitment For Head of Sales – PSDO REW WA Subregion
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales – PSDO REW WA Subregion
Job ID: 94184
Job Type: Full-time
Job Family: Sales
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
About the Role
- The Head of Sales will lead the order winning function for the REW West Africa sub region, creating and implementing strategies to further develop the REW WA sales and marketing capability as well as engaging and inspiring the team
- Develop customer specific strategies to maximize growth
- Defines and ensures implementation of sales strategy, policies and guidelines, in line with the overall business strategy in the West Africa sub-region
- Ensures accomplishment of strategic market research and key customer surveys to identify respective strategic business opportunities.
- Ensures effective sales setup capitalizing synergies in collaboration within and across Siemens units (i.e. aligned setups, aligned processes, aligned incentive schemes, etc.
- Ensures an effective sales organization and infrastructure to foster cooperation with other parts of the value chain (i.e. service operations, project management, field service etc.)
- Work closely with the sub-regional director on budget target agreement for the west Africa sub-region
- Ensures training and development of Client Managers/Sales Managers across west African sub-region and monitor retention
- Acts as ultimate point of escalation to solve mission critical issues and problems for Client Mangers/ Sales Mangers in conjunction with respective country divisional Leads
- Develop customer specific strategies to maximize market share in respective territories
- Ensures the update and the Quality of the data in the corporate CRM tool (SFDC)
- Member of PSDO West Africa leadership team
- Lead the Client Management team to optimize bookings and monitor that client relationships are being maintained effectively
- Supervise key tender bid projects and initiatives; actively monitor and contribute to the LoA process
- Submit monthly sales report to management
- Support business sales and financial planning
- Develop strategic initiatives to support business growth
- Professionally manage assigned territory to achieve identified, key objectives which are:
- Achieve bookings targets
- Pro-actively promote and sell power services products and services by visiting customers on a regular and planned basis
- Provide feedback and direction on all matters of: opportunity, competition, loss, change, problem of market intelligence and strategy for territory
- Maintain good records for territory, of its present and prospective customers. Also records relating to power services competition and their activities
- Develop strong, long-term, business relationships with customers
- Manage designated territory agents/ representatives (where applicable)
- To prepare and present professional presentations to customers relating to Product Services to customer management and staff
- Support Client Managers / Sales Managers to discuss, negotiate and finalize proposals with customers
- Act as single point of contact when required on difficult company problems with customers to co-ordinate complex customer problems internal and external
- Promote and organize customer visits to customer facilities
- Provide advice / assistance to credit and collection, marketing and completes sales
- Develop and maintain a detailed sales plan
- Utilize Power Generation Service software’s including Sales Force.com and any other applicable applications to monitor sales funnel and client manager/ sales managers performance metrics in line with agreed sales target
- Conduct PMP and employee development for direct reports.
- To lead a team of Client Managers/ Sales Managers to meet regional bookings target, maintain client relationships and develop client strategies
- To manage the efficient and effective allocation of Client Managers/ Sales Managers resources for clients and key opportunities
- To promote and develop the sale of power services products and services to all West African sub-region customers.
- Monitor and achieve bookings sales targets
- Report competitor & market activity information
- Report client feedback and suggestions on how best support execution of work and in order to maximize future bookings & profitability
What do I need to qualify?
Knowledge & Experience:
- Technical knowledge of Rotating Equipment, Reciprocating Compressors, Gas Compressor Engines & Gas Turbines
- Market knowledge
- Good commercial acumen and knowledge of contractual terms
- Entrepreneur mind set.
- Degree in Engineering or Business Management related field
- 15 years of work experience and above in rotating equipment service or related business.
- Understand and speak French Language will be an added advantage
- Developed questioning technique
- Listening Skills
- Encourages feedback – gets feedback
- Problem solver
- Knowledgeable and informed
- Not afraid to use initiative
- High Stamina [resilient]
- Achiever – Results oriented
- Passionate about product and role
- Sense of humor
- Ability to ‘bounce back’ quickly after setbacks
- Thrives on challenges
- Team player
- Confidential – builds integrity and trust
- Personal service philosophy (customer and colleagues)
- Friendly and personable
- Comfortable with managing cultural differences
- Measures and monitors personal goals
- Manages meetings with clear objectives & outcomes
- Flexibility – prepared to travel anywhere at very short notice
- Eye for detail
- Likes variety
- Can manage a variety of tasks
- Manages tight deadlines
- Doesn’t need a Manager on their shoulder
- Drives personal development to deliver career aspirations
- Thirst for knowledge
- Results Focused
- Numbers management (quick thinker)
- Visionary – sees the ‘bigger picture’
- Business aware
- Knows how to protect margin and grow revenue relative to role
- Data rational.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Siemens Recruitment Kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article Siemens Recruitment helpful and useful?
If this article on Siemens Recruitment has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.