SOSPOLY Supplementary Admission Form For 2019/2020 Academic Session.
SOSPOLY Change Of Course Form -The Sokoto State Polytechnic, SOSPOLY supplementary admission form (or Change of Course for candidates whose name are not on the merit list) for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. What is supplementary admission form?
SOSPOLY upplementary Admission Form
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in -The Sokoto State Polytechnic, Sokoto. (SOSPOLY) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to SOSPOLY Merit Admission List, that the School authority invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
This article compiled by examstuts team on SOSPOLY Change Of Course/Supplementary Form will guide you through the application process.
SOSPOLY Supplementary Admission Aggregates
SOSPOLY Undergraduate Courses
Animal Health And Production Technology
Business Administration and Management
Chemical Engineering Technology
Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Local Government Studies
Mechanical Engineering Technology
Office Technology And Management
Science Laboratory Technology
SOSPOLY Admission Requirements
Candidates for admission are required to possess the minimum entry requirement as stipulated. Umaru Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic Sokoto Prospective candidates are therefore advised to ensure that they meet both the general and departmental requirements before applying for admission.
How To Apply For SOSPOLY Post UTME
- Collect Your Offer of Admission after paying N1,200 acceptance fee at Zenith Bank
- Proceed to Confirmation/Verification venue with your Original credentials
- Make specified payment at zenith bank Sokoto and obtain Registration Scratch Card
- Collect Receipt from Bursary department
- Obtain your Admission Number from your department
- Go to the internet and log on to www.sospoly.edu.ng
- Use your scratch card to create and activate your account
- Fill the forms and print the following reports>>>>>>>>> (Course registration form ) (Payment confirmation) (E-receipt)
- Go to respective departments for departmental registration
- Proceed to confirmation/Verification venue to obtain your examination cards and get your registration confirmation stamped
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]
- Get The Latest Job Vacancies and Recruitment In Nigeria For Free here.
- Lagos State Government Recruitment- Apply Here.
- Massive Recruitment Ongoing in Akwa Ibom Call: 07013276852