Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Channels Marketing Manager 2018 And How To Apply.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment…Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Channels Marketing Manager
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Channels Marketing Manager
Job ID: 36259
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
- Group Marketing: defining, marketing and protecting the Standard Bank brand across our business – including specialist advice and activity for specific countries and business units.
- To deliver real value to allocated the Channels, E-business portfolios by executing against the given marketing and communication strategy and plan
- To develop marketing and communications campaign and collateral strategies.
- Collaborate with the relevant Marketing and Communications specialist within Group Marketing to optimise the effectiveness of marketing and communication
- Collaborate with Marketing and Communication specialists in the team to optimise the impact of projects
- Collaborate with other Marketing and Communications managers to optimise the shared opportunities
- Ensure all agency and studio briefings yield relevant solutions, efficiently.
- Develop campaign and collateral strategies. Ensure alignment to the business strategy for the particular portfolio, and the BU Marketing and Communications strategy and brand strategy.
- Translate knowledge of the market into campaign and collateral propositions.
- Project management of marketing and communications campaigns and projects to ensure delivery on time, within budget and on objectives set.
- Ensure centrally coordinated campaigns are translated into local tactics.
- Evaluate all campaigns and projects. This includes the setting of targets, identifying of measurement tools and reporting.
Key Performance Measures:
- Understanding and application of the business strategies within the portfolio, and how it relates to the BU and country strategy
- Understanding and application of the BU Marketing and Communications, and brand strategies.
- Quality of the campaign and collateral strategies and plans
- Quality of insight into the market: consumer attitudes and behaviours
- Efficiency and effectiveness of project management
- Quality of marketing and communications charters
- Quality of agency briefs and debriefs
Requirements, Qualification and Experience
- Working knowledge of the economic drivers in a business
- Working knowledge of various media and the creative requirements
- Working knowledge of production processes.
- A degree or diploma in Commerce or Marketing
- Working knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- 5 years experience in a Marketing and Communications role.
- Must have managed a project budget of approximately N300 mill
- Must have experience in managing and leading people
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment Kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment helpful and useful?
If this article on Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
- Get The Latest Job Vacancies and Recruitment In Nigeria For Free here.
- Lagos State Government Recruitment- Apply Here.
- Massive Recruitment Ongoing in Akwa Ibom Call: 07013276852