UNIJOS Post-UTME Form 2019/2020, Screening Date and Requirements.
UNIJOS Post-UTME/DE Form 2019, UNIJOS Direct Entry Form, UNIJOS Admission Form 2019, UNIJOS Post-UTME Screening Form 2019, University of Jos, UNIJOS Post-UTME cut off mark is 180. See more details below.
This article will guide you on UNIJOS Post-UTME Screening Form. Have they released their post UTME form? If no when are they releasing and if yes, what are the needed requirements and qualifications for UNIJOS Post-UTME Screening 2019/2020.
You know very well that most universities, polytechnics and colleges will require Post-UTME success from you before you could be deem eligible to study in the school.
It therefore becomes paramount that you keep yourself updated as to the release of UNIJOS Post-UTME Screening Form 2019/2020.
UNIJOS Post-UTME Form 2019-Is It Out?
This is to inform all candidates who applied for Direct Entry admission into University of Jos, that there will be an on-line screening exercise from 5th August, 2019 to 26th August, 2019.
Please note that only candidates who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose University of Jos as their First Choice are eligible for the screening.
Any candidate who fails to do the ON-LINE Screening will not be considered for admission. Follow the same procedure as UTME candidates to participate in the screening exercise.
UNIJOS Post-UTME Screening Date, Schedule and Timetable 2019/2020
When is the date for UNIJOS Post-UTME Screening 2019? This page will update you with the right info.
It is essential that you know the exact date or dates for UNIJOS Post-UTME Screening 2019/2020 on time so as to know the best way to plan your preparation.
The deadline for the online screening of bio-data / credentials may not be extended. Therefore, any candidate whose screening details are not submitted within the stipulated time will not be considered for admission.
UNIJOS Post-UTME Screening Requirements / Eligibility 2019/2020
All candidates who made the University of Jos their 1st choice and scored 180 marks and above in the 2018 UTME JAMB examination.
Candidates Eligible for UNIJOS Admission Screening Exercise.
All candidates who made the University of Jos their 1st choice and scored 180 marks and above in the 2019 UTME JAMB examination.
What are the requirements that you need for this all-important Admission Screening?
See the needed requirements that qualify you for UNIJOS Post-UTME Screening this year below;
- General Instructions:
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
The results of Pre-Admission screening will be available on the University of Jos Portal: https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/
- Specific Instructions:
- Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (excluding Bank charges) for the screening.
Payment shall be made through Remita collection platform at any Commercial Bank operating in Nigeria as follows:
- Bank Branch:
- Visit any Bank Branch operating in Nigeria
- Present your payment to the Teller (over-the-counter) and say you want to pay University of Jos Pre-Admission Screening Fee via the Remita
- Remita Collection Platform:
- Access the collection platform via remita.net
- Click “Pay Federal Government Agency”
- Enter “UniJos Pre-Admission Screening” as payment details
- Enter the required details including your JAMB Number and Full Name
- Select any preferred electronic payment channels (ATM cards, internet Banking, mobile wallet, POS etc.) to complete your payment.
The payer will be issued an electronic receipt following payment, which he/she will keep for further processing.
Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ADMISION PROCESSING.
- Visit University of Jos Portal https://www.studydriller.com https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/ for registration procedure as follows:
- Create an Account using your email address and phone number. A verification email is automatically sent to your email
- Log into your email and click on the confirmation link to enable you continue your registration
- Complete your registration by providing your Bio-data information, including O’ Level details, payment details (RRR and Date), upload your passport photograph and other information as required
- Click the ‘submit’ button to save your details on the University Portal
- Print Pre-Admission Screening slip and keep it for further processing.
Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above and the published requirements for admission into the programme applied for.
UNIJOS Post-UTME and Departmental Cut Off Marks and Points 2019
As a matter of fact, you might be interested in the various departmental cut off mark which is very instrumental in gaining admission into any Nigerian School.
Examstuts has made you job of searching easier by compiling list by list all the departmental cut off mark and point for the various courses accredited in all the NUC accredited institutions in Nigeria.
Click the links below to see it.
- List of all the Jamb, Post UTME and Departmental Cut off Marks for All Nigerian Schools
- UNIJOS Departmental Cut Off Mark and Point for all Courses/Departments
- UNIJOS School Fees For New And Returning Students.
- UNIJOS Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- How To Pass UNIJOS Admission Screening 2018.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about UNIJOS Post-UTME Form 2019/2020 kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article UNIJOS Post-UTME Form 2019/2020 helpful and useful?
If this article on UNIJOS Post-UTME Form 2019/2020 has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]