UNIJOS Postgraduate Admission List And How To Check List Online.
UNIJOS Postgraduate Admission List…UNIJOS,University of Jos, UNIJOS Postgraduate Admission List has been released online by the management of the school. See The Details Below on How To Check UNIJOS Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020 Session.
Check the Postgraduate Admission List Of the University Of Jos here with details outlined below.
After the Postgraduate Exam that was just concluded, prospective PG students have been earnestly awaiting the Postgraduate Admission List Of University of Jos
UNIJOS Postgraduate Admission List for the current academic session is out. This article will guide you on all the information you need.
Warning: currently, UNIJOS Postgraduate Admission List is not yet out online, once the form is out we will notify you and this page will be instantly updated.
How TO Check UNIJOS Postgraduate Admission List Online
To check the list, you will need to follow the instructions here or you can simply click to view or download the PDF below.
Disclaimer: Please note that the University of Jos (UNIJOS) postgraduate admission list for the 2019/2020 academic year has not yet been released online. The essence of the post is to guide you on how to check the list and keep you alert on when the form will be out.
- Go to UNIJOS admission status checking portal at https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission.
- Type the Application Form Number in the required column.
- Click Get Start. Your basic information will be displayed.
- Select Current Level (900 for Ph.D., 800 for masters and 700 for PGD).
- If the email is correct, go to the next field otherwise type your current and active email.
- Type an easy to remember password.
- Re-type to confirm the easy to remember password you just typed.
- Click on Sign UP.
- An activation link will be sent to the email you provided. Login to the email and click the link to activate your account on the Students’ Portal.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]