Velour and Barrette Nigeria Limited Recruitment For Digital/Field Marketing Executive And How To Apply.
Velour and Barrette Nigeria Limited Recruitment…Velour and Barrette Nigeria Limited – We are a company with diverse ground of services, among which Information Technology is our first division. We understand the different business needs of our corporate and private clients, as well as our ability to integrate IT and communications technologies to offer real solutions to their needs.
Velour and Barrette Nigeria Limited Recruitment For Digital/Field Marketing Executive
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital/Field Marketing Executive
Ref Id: DFM001
- Advertise the company across all social media platform that are trendy, relevant, popular,efficient and effective.
- Engage in field marketing assignments and digital marketing assignments.
- Prepare proposals, Letters, brochures, advertisements as it relates to the marketing and sales department.
- Create dynamic written, graphic, and video content.
- Present Velour and Barrette Nigeria Ltd. to potential Clients through communications; in face-to-face meetings, telephone calls, emails, and through social media marketing platforms.
- Maintain personal and professional development to meet demands of the job, and participate on related training activities.
- Reach sales target as agreed by the management on a monthly/annual basis.
- Ensure proper and accurate documentation of sales and marketing reports.
- Meet all financial targets laid down by the Company.
- Maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business deals.
- Develop new and creative growth strategies.
- Propose new ideas and concept for social media strategies/campaign.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spending and performance based on the insights.
- Collaborate with agencies, other vendors partners.
- Promote the company’s goals and Objectives.
- Contribute to the company Vision and mission as well as portray the value and behavior at all time.
- Provide sales and marketing of the company services to organizations, firms, agencies (privates and public), NGOs, Churches and other bodies as directed by the management.
- Provide Clients with proposals and details that fit their needs.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing techniques, campaigns, including SEO/SEM.
- Take charge of all projects social media presence.
- Manage all social media communications.
- Develop planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Increase knowledge of computer skills and technology.
- Develop team-based work competencies.
- Develop interpersonal skills in order to communicate with others staffs.
- Develop interpersonal skills in order to communicate with day-to-day business contacts through follow up calls.
- Develop interpersonal skills in order to communicate with external clients.
- Be ready to work with minimum supervision.
- Be a team player.
- Be passionate about social media marketing, sales and marketing as a whole.
- Be willing to know and develop more skills.
- Attention to details is a must.
- Strong and creative.
- Well composed, mannered, clean and good ethics.
- Ready to work under pressure.
- Have a strong leadership culture.
- Be professional in his/her dressing.
- Take proactive measures.
- Good written and Oral communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Marketing lead generation skill.
- Speaking at least 1 or 2 major Nigerian languages: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba (Candidates who can also speak French will have an added advantage).
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Should reside in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Minimum of OND in Marketing, Social science, Business administration, or Communication-related course, or any related field (Not a must).
- Energetic, organized and detailed skill with today’s technology.
- Should have a background of administration and office management.
- Previous experience in sales and marketing.
- Previous social media experience.
- Have a excellent accounting skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills: MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc..) required.
- Knowledge of other Office related software will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st January, 2019.
- The Application must be titled: Application for the position of Digital and Field Marketing Executive – DFM001. Emails should carry the title “Digital and Field Marketing Executive – DFM001”.
- Emails sent without adhering to the above guideline will be rejected.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Velour and Barrette Nigeria Limited Recruitment Kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article Velour and Barrette Nigeria Limited Recruitment helpful and useful?
If this article on Velour and Barrette Nigeria Limited Recruitment has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]
Examstuts Brings to your doorstep daily school news and happening in Higher Institutions in Nigeria and around the world.
Regular job updates and vacancies and Opportunities.
Oil and Gas Jobs And Recruitment
Opportunities For Nigerians.
Opportunities For Africans.
Fellowships, Awards and Internships.
Scholarships for Nigerian students.
Scholarships for African Students
Scholarships for Undergraduate students.
Scholarships for Postgraduate students.
Scholarships for Masters students.
Scholarships for PHD students.
Scholarships for International students.
Examination Guides and past questions
Job Interview Help and guides.
What do you think?
Is it not better to drop your Email with us now for direct job updates, school news, scholarships and exams guide straight into your mail? Please drop your Email and share the good news by clicking any of the social media icons.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.