YABATECH Supplementary Admission Form For 2019/2020 Academic Session.
YABATECH Change Of Course Form -The Yaba College of Technology Lagos, YABATECH supplementary admission form (or Change of Course for candidates whose name are not on the merit list) for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. What is supplementary admission form?
YABATECH Supplementary Admission Form
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in -The Yaba College of Technology, Lagos. (YABATECH) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to YABATECH Merit Admission List, that the School authority invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
This article compiled by examstuts team on YABATECH Change Of Course/Supplementary Form will guide you through the application process.
YABATECH Supplementary Admission Aggregates
YabaTech uses a system in which the O’ level result is graded and awarded some marks according to the credit and totalled with the UTME score to arrive at an aggregate. Here’s how its done:
– A1= 8 marks
– B2= 7 marks
– B3= 6 marks
– C4= 5 marks
– C5= 4 marks
– C6= 3 marks
These are the grades used while the “D” and “E” grades are ignored also note that only the five relevant subjects needed for the desired courses are calculated while the remaining courses will be ignored. The same system is used for NABTEB results. All the grades will be added to the JAMB result.
Here’s an hypothetical example: Ade has seven credits out of nine subjects in GCE in the following subjects: English B3, Maths C4, Biology C4, Chemistry A1, Physics C6, Geography C6, Agric B2. He also scored 153 in UTME so here’s the aggregate. (6+5+5+8+3= 27) 27+153 = 180 . Note that only the five subjects relevant to his desired course were calculated and added to the JAMB score which is also graded as listed below:
-180-189= 10 marks
-190- 199= 20 marks
-200-209= 30 marks
-210-219= 40 marks
-220-229= 50 marks
-230 and upwards = 60 marks
The Cut off for qualification starts from 180 thus Ade is likely to be admitted also note that every department has its own cutoff and subject combination before admission to study that course.
YABATECH Undergraduate Courses
School of Arts Design and Printing
- Fine Art
- Industrial Design
- Graphical Design
School of Environmental Studies
- Estate Management
- Architectural Technology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
School of SMBS
- Public Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Office and Technology Management
School of SET
- Technical Education
- Science Education
- Educational Foundation
- Business Education
- Industrial Education
- Fine Art Education
- Computer Education
- Chemistry Education
- Home Economics Education
- Biology Education
- Physics Education
- Mathematics Education
- Integrated Science Education
School of Liberal Studies
- Mass Communication
- Social Science
School of Science
- Biological Science
- Physical Science
- Chemical Science
School of Engineering
- Mineral and Petroleum Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Industrial and Maintance Engineering
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering
School of Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Food Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure and Tourism
- Computer Technology
- Polymer and Textile Technology
YABATECH Admission Requirements
- Applicants who chose YabaTech as first or second choice of institution in UTME.
- Applicants who scored at least 150 and above for OND and 180 and above for B.Sc degree ( in affiliation with UNN).
- All applicants must possess at least five credit passes in O’level (GCE/NECO/WASCE/NABTEB).
How To Apply For YABATECH Post UTME
- Applicants should visit the university the official website at www.yabatech.edu.ng
- Click the button “Pay” to pay the sum of #2000 online using a credit or debit card for the pre-admission screening exercise
- Complete the application form with the appropriate details correctly and also upload a recent passport photograph in Jpeg or PNG format not more than 120 × 120 pixel.
- Fill the form using a valid email and mobile no for contact purpose so you can be sent a mail as to the date of the screening exercise
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]
- Get The Latest Job Vacancies and Recruitment In Nigeria For Free here.
- Lagos State Government Recruitment- Apply Here.
- Massive Recruitment Ongoing in Akwa Ibom Call: 07013276852